Profile for vs > Reviews

Content by vs

vs

Page: 1 | 2
Denis Charm CURREN Men Black Big Dial Quartz Adjustable Stainless Steel Band Precision Military Watch with Calendar + Watch Gift Box
Offered by B-GTM

2.0 out of 5 stars Men's watch, 12 Jun. 2016
Too big and heavy. The strap was far too large, so unwearable.

LIHAO Bamboo Knitting Needles Double Pointed Knitting and Crochet Set 75 PCS (2mm To 10mm)
Offered by GoldenBell

4.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo knitting needles., 12 Jun. 2016
They are quite flimsy, but for the price, I can't complain!

Grunwerg Belmont Double Wall Stainless Steel Cafetiere 2.0L/ 16 Cup - HFD-16
Grunwerg Belmont Double Wall Stainless Steel Cafetiere 2.0L/ 16 Cup - HFD-16
Offered by Popular Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great size and keeps the coffee warm for quite a ..., 15 Mar. 2016
This was a present for my son and he loves it! It is a great size and keeps the coffee warm for quite a while.

Melitta Look Therm Selection Filter Coffee Maker - Black and Silver
Melitta Look Therm Selection Filter Coffee Maker - Black and Silver
Offered by Dewan online store

1.0 out of 5 stars I received at least 4 of these in an attempt ..., 15 Mar. 2016
I received at least 4 of these in an attempt to get one with an English plug but every one had a European plug so totally unsuitable for us in England!

Melitta 1011-15 Look IV Therm Timer Coffee Filter Machine - White
Melitta 1011-15 Look IV Therm Timer Coffee Filter Machine - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant coffee maker, 15 Mar. 2016
Brilliant coffee maker! It keeps warm for ages and the jug lid is such a good design. Easy for the most arthritic of hands!

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher window vac, 22 Jan. 2015
It was a Christmas gift and arrived Christmas Eve. I had used it Boxing Day and I am very impressed. I have never had such clean windows! I would wholeheartedly recommend it.

Pure Siesta MI Series 2 Digital and FM Clock Radio - White
Pure Siesta MI Series 2 Digital and FM Clock Radio - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Siesta clock radio, 23 Nov. 2013
I really like this. The face is clear and the radio is very good. With the option to preset radio stations, I can easily change from between my two favourite stations.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Calculator, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
This is a very clear and easy to use calculator. I would recommend this app to anyone. It is very useful.

The Breadmakers Saga
The Breadmakers Saga

1.0 out of 5 stars The Breadmakers Saga, 1 Jun. 2013
I didn't really enjoy this book and deleted it after a few chapters. It was quite hard going and I couldn't decide if it was my mind set or the book!

Carissima Gold Unisex 9 ct Yellow Gold Prince of Length Wales Chain of Length 46 cm/18 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold chain, 4 May 2013
This is much finer than I expected and is perfect. The postage service was good. I am thinking of buying more of varying lengths.

Page: 1 | 2