Profile for Monkey Say, Monkey Do > Reviews

Content by Monkey Say, Mo...

Monkey Say, Monkey Do (UK)

Two Cooks and a Suitcase: Recipes from Lupe Pintos Deli
Two Cooks and a Suitcase: Recipes from Lupe Pintos Deli
by Douglas Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Eat more food, 9 Jan. 2014
This book is brilliant, I just wished I lived closer to the shop that they run (although they do sell online these days).

I haven't used it an awful lot but everything I have made has been excellent. My favourites so far as the chicken and lime soup, and the macaroni cheese. It's the bomb!

Any book with a tequila focus section is fine by me.

Universal Waite Tarot Deck Premier Edition
Universal Waite Tarot Deck Premier Edition
by Pamela Colman Smith
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and well made, 9 Jan. 2014
I can across these cards as I was looking at The Original Rider Waite Tarot Deck as an option for cards. However after looking at the reviews I saw that people were recommending the above product as the production quality is better and then art has been recoloured so as to give the cards new life. I must admit that the artist in question has done an amazing job, still retaining the vintage feel of the cards, without them being too bold and brassy.

There is no real guidebook that comes with the cards which is unfortunate. However I purchased Tarot for Your Self: A Workbook for Personal Transformation as the reviews are excellent and I am considering buying The Ultimate Guide to the Rider Waite Tarot as this looks handy.

Overall I really recommend this product. I am a semi newbie to Tarot as I have been using Medicine Woman Tarot Deck, which are lovely but I felt I wanted to dabble in more traditional Tarot. I hope you enjoy this product as much as I do.