Profile for Luages > Reviews

Content by Luages

Luages (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Staedtler 334 SB20 Triplus Fineliner Tips Desktop Box - Assorted Colours, Pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, 20 Feb. 2015
These are my favourite pens, I use them at work and quite like the different colours, very easy to hold and write with for long periods of time. They don't dry out easily and even if left without the cap on over the weekend, the pen will work fine I found.

Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Black/Grey
Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech M235 wireless mouse - grey, 20 Feb. 2015
Very good wireless mouse, works on pretty much any surface and this is exactly what I wanted when I purchased this - I normally have my laptop on my lap as you do and use the mouse either on my leg, sofa, glossy laptop, cushion and it seems to work fine on everything. Just as well because the touchpad on my Lenovo is appaling and I hope it brings shame to whoever designed the useless thing.

Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red
Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech M235 wireless mouse, 20 Feb. 2015

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, 20 Feb. 2015
Read and heard very good reviews about this masque and as I suffer from "problematic" skin, I thought I'd buy and try for myself. The smell is nice enough, it's very think and takes some time to apply properly, however the results have been invisible for me - I have no less oiliness or breakouts after 5 months of using this mask regularly. The good news is that a big tub will last a while and for the price this is sold at, it's just as well as buying more expensive products with the same result. I would probably buy again as at least it gives the clean feeling after it's taken off and the skin is soft.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair shower caps, 20 Feb. 2015
These caps are a bit small, I have quite a bit of hair that I would like covered when I shower, but then they were less than a pound so can't complain.

12x square & 24x round self adhesive felt floor protector pads
12x square & 24x round self adhesive felt floor protector pads
Offered by I Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Self adhesive felt pads, 20 Feb. 2015
Very good felt pads, the price was right and they do what you would expect. Had them on for some weeks now and none has come off even on the dining chairs which are dragged on the floor several times a day so I expect these to last for some time to come.

Pocket Coffee 108 pieces, 6 packages with total 1350 grams
Pocket Coffee 108 pieces, 6 packages with total 1350 grams

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Coffee chocolates, 20 Feb. 2015
Love this chocolates, normally buy them when abroad but you can't get them certain times of year so I was very please to find them on amazon. Not cheap, but then they are very tasty and go so well with espresso.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Controller Gel 150ml
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Controller Gel 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Controller Gel, 20 Feb. 2015
I very much like this gel, it has very good hold and help keep my curls defined. I tend to apply it on wet hair, sometimes with Frizz-Ease mousse and just scrunch water out for a bit, then let air dry or diffuse. If diffusing, the gel holds the hair very well and it helps definition, if I let the hair dry naturally I have to break the casts a few hours later but this is not an issue. Next day just spray some water on, scrunch a bit and good to go with minimal frizz and mess.

Cerave Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 oz
Cerave Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

3.0 out of 5 stars CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, 20 Feb. 2015
Good cleanser, it's very mild and foams slightly and smells quite nice. I have been using it for around 3 months and unfortunatly it has not made a big difference to my skin, I suffer from oiliness and breakouts and I was really hoping the highly praised CeraVe would help.

Designhutte Watch Winder Optimus 1 BK
Designhutte Watch Winder Optimus 1 BK

5.0 out of 5 stars Designhutte Watch Winder Optimus 1 BK, 20 Feb. 2015
I was looking for some time for an automatic watch winder and after seeing some expensive ones in local shops, I thought I would look at cheaper options and decided to purchase this one. We've had it now for around 3 months, it's good size and the watch fits nicely. It does make a slight noise when it moves, but it's not very loud. Otherwise very happy with the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5