Profile for Matrix > Reviews

Content by Matrix

Matrix

KEESIN Durable Beach Towel Clips Fashion Color Large Sized Plastic Towel Clips Quilt Clips for Sunbed or Pool,8 Pack (Orange)
Offered by KEESIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clips, 5 Jun. 2017
Quick delivery. Clips seem very durable. Have been using them for a couple of weeks and am very happy with them.

Vintage Butterflies Wall Stickers - Pink Collection
Vintage Butterflies Wall Stickers - Pink Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jun. 2016
Really easy to apply and looks great on the wall

Rubie's Official Minnie Witch - Medium
Rubie's Official Minnie Witch - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress - my daughter is almost 3 - we ..., 25 Oct. 2014
lovely dress - my daughter is almost 3 - we got the larger size (age 5-6) and hemmed it - it now fits well/should last until next Halloween too!

Princess Polly's Potty
Princess Polly's Potty
by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for Princess Polly!, 22 Sept. 2013
My daughter is currently 20 months. I was a little bit uncertain about buying this book as I thought she may be too young to understand it but thought I would try it anyway as an aid to get her used to the idea of the potty. As it happens she really loves this book - she likes to sit on the potty when I read it to her and, although i'm not sure if it's a co-incidence or not, she has started to use the potty now. Hooray for Princess Polly!

Lindam 051298 Easy Fit Plus Deluxe Pressure Fit Safety Gate - 76-82 cm, White
Lindam 051298 Easy Fit Plus Deluxe Pressure Fit Safety Gate - 76-82 cm, White

2.0 out of 5 stars not very happy with this purchase, 29 April 2013
we bought this gate based on the positive reviews on this website but are not happy with the purchase 1) the bottom bar on this gate is really annoying and is a trip hazard for a toddler, elderly relatives or busy parents, and is particularly dangerous if the gate is at the top of the stairs 2) I find the latch to open the gate quite clumsy and awkward to open while carrying my toddler (and then there's still the trip bar to contend with) 3. The extensions system is really confusing - it's not clear which extensions go with this gate so I emailed lindam to check (they say that you need the universal or sure shut extension). I will be searching out alternative gates for grandma and grandad's house.

Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but the rainbow mat is better!, 28 Mar. 2013
We bought both this mat and the rainbow aquadoodle mat. The mat we received has pictures with english words on the outside (i've seen some reviews saying that the words are in french). There are 'hidden numbers' on outside which appear when you use the magic pen on them. It's a good mat but I think I would have been more impressed if we hadn't already seen the rainbow mat as that one is really fantastic and comes with more extra items and generally seems better quality. Nothing wrong with this one though and adds some more variation to the 'art box'.

TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle
TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars aqua fun!, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: TOMY Rainbow Aquadoodle (Toy)
A must have item for us. I bought this mat for my daughter when she was one. It was well worth it. This version is much nicer than the non colour version and comes with a mini brush and stamper which all get a lot of use.

Where Is Maisy? (Maisy Lift-The-Flap Classic)
Where Is Maisy? (Maisy Lift-The-Flap Classic)
by Lucy Cousins
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this book!, 18 Mar. 2013
We have read this book over and over! Where is Maisy? .... It's perfect for my 14 month old daughter - she can open the flaps herself and laughs when we find Maisy. Great fun

Maisy's Amazing Big Book of Words
Maisy's Amazing Big Book of Words
by Lucy Cousins

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book - but flaps are too easy to rip!, 18 Mar. 2013
This is a really lovely book. My daughter is 14 months and loves looking at all the pictures and lifting the flaps. She has to be supervised with it though, as she pulled the flaps off in a couple of pictures :(

Melissa & Doug 496 Deluxe Wooden Pound A-Peg Toy With Hammer
Melissa & Doug 496 Deluxe Wooden Pound A-Peg Toy With Hammer

2.0 out of 5 stars really disappointing, 1 Jan. 2013
This would be a great product if the pegs actually stayed in the holes and could be hit with the hammer. Some of the pegs just drop through and the others slowly slide down. Such a shame as looks pretty and is otherwise well made.