Profile for Sequa > Reviews

Ladies Dunlop BETSY velcro Boot slippers Navy size 7
Ladies Dunlop BETSY velcro Boot slippers Navy size 7
Offered by Footwear Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for elderly relative, 6 Nov. 2014
I originally bought the wine coloured pair for my 89 year old mother in law. She finds these very comfortable and secure as the velcro fastening ensures they stay on her feet which is essential as she has become very unsteady and has to use a walker. They are also washable and I have therefore bought an additional pair in blue for her. She is very happy with these slippers.

HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value printer, 7 April 2014
For the price, this is a good value printer. Easy to set up wirelessly, can now print from our Home PC, my laptop, a Google tablet and a Kindle Fire HD and 2 phones! The print is clear, it can print on both sides of the paper which is useful for some documents. I have printed one photograph as a test and was quite pleased with the result but would imagine using it for this type of printing would use quite a lot of ink so I would personally only use it for this occasionally as there are cheaper photographic printing options elsewhere. The ink cartridges are a lot more reasonably priced than my previous printer, which is one of the main reasons for buying a new printer.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Mouse, 28 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my laptop. It is a plain, black, full size mouse with a long cord. I find it very comfortable to use, it is responsive and does the job very well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hewlett-Packard Original 391 Combo pack, 17 Mar. 2014
I bought this at the same time as the printer. As we are still using the cartridges that came with the printer , these are still in the package. However, if the sample packs that came with the printer are anything to go by, I am very pleased with both the amount of pages printed and the quality of the prints. Very impressed with the price, much less than half of that charged for cartridges for my previous printer, which was one of the reasons I replaced that printer.

HP ePrint
HP ePrint

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Envy 4500, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
Brilliant App, easy to set up on mobile devices, I can now print anywhere in the home from whichever device I am using, which is really convenient.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mockingjay Pin Badge, 12 Mar. 2014
I bought 2 of these. I think they are good value for money and an ideal small attractive gift for fans of The Hunger Games trilogy.

Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 5 Device DVD(PC/Mac)
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 5 Device DVD(PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete, 30 Jan. 2014
I have used Webroot security for my home pc and laptop for 5 years and for my mobile device for 2 years. It us by far the best I have used including more expensive software.

The Hunger Games Adventures
The Hunger Games Adventures

2.0 out of 5 stars Hunger Games Adventures, does not do justice to the trilogy, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games Adventures (App)
I have been playing this game on Kindle Fire HD since October 2013. I will say it is addictive. However, I have contacted Funtactix Support a few times because of problems with the game. First of all, no matter how often they say they are working on the expansion of the area within the Forest Escape it still has not been resolved. They have resolved it enough so you can complete the Mockingjay quest but no further. Support has confirmed to me by email that this does mean I cannot unlock the bread oven in a later quest, which affects even more future quests. I have now had 3 days where the game cannot be played because it cannot detect an internet connection despite having a strong signal on my Kindle. Again Support advised they are aware of the problem. I originally started playing this game because I had read the Hunger Games trilogy in the past. This game does not test your knowledge or require any mental agility, each quest is only dependent on energy. It takes either a long time to build up energy or money to buy energy via Amazon. If you play this game on another tablet via Google Play Store you have lots of opportunity to amass free energy on a regular basis , plus you can unlock areas in the Forest Escape., both of which are not currently possible on my Kindle. I have played this on both types of devices, I do prefer my Kindle as a device so I am disappointed with the quality of the game on here.

The Best of Si Robertson: Life Lessons from the Lovable Duck Dynasty Uncle &  Author of Si-cology 1 (Duck Commander Family, Happy happy happy, Duck Dynasty, ... Family, Si Robertson, Phil Robertson)
The Best of Si Robertson: Life Lessons from the Lovable Duck Dynasty Uncle & Author of Si-cology 1 (Duck Commander Family, Happy happy happy, Duck Dynasty, ... Family, Si Robertson, Phil Robertson)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very short, 5 Jan. 2014
It took me about 45 minutes to read this book, the grammar in places is poor, especially the shift between present and past tenses which was irritating. The Robertson's are well educated and articulate, they would make a more professional job than this author. Better to read Si' s own book Si-Cology 1 which is delightful just like the man himself. I've given this book 2 stars because there were facts that I did not know

Walking Westie Dog Toy
Walking Westie Dog Toy
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Westie, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Walking Westie Dog Toy (Toy)
The Walking Westie was bought for a 4 year old girl who loved it on sight and she still plays with it so hence the 5 star rating. It is better quality than other similar toys that I looked at before selecting this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3