Profile for Catherine R > Reviews

Catherine R (France)

Where There's Smoke
Where There's Smoke

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 6 Jan. 2015
A good job it cost nothing! An absolute waste of time. Don't bother with it. I gave it one star because it was free.

77mm HOYA PRO1 Digital Filter Circular Polarizer PL DMC Filter
77mm HOYA PRO1 Digital Filter Circular Polarizer PL DMC Filter

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Does what it says pm the packaging.

Le Creuset Cast Iron Saucepan, 16 cm - Cerise
Le Creuset Cast Iron Saucepan, 16 cm - Cerise

5.0 out of 5 stars ... knew that this saucepan would come up to their good standard., 2 Jan. 2015
Having other Le Creuset items I knew that this saucepan would come up to their good standard.

Blown Away
Blown Away

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Blown Away (Kindle Edition)
My comments will be brief. Flimsical nonsense. Do not waste your money.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Offered by eZee Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1 inch, 19 April 2014
Tablet arrived ahead of schedule. This was my second one as the previous purchase failed after 6 weeks and was returned with no quibble.

I am very happy with this tablet which was bought primarily to view photos. I had thought long and hard as to whether to buy a smaller screen but I'm glad that I chose the 10.1 inch screen. I have used it a lot and now wonder how I managed without it.

I find it logical to use and the downloaded manual puts me on the right path when I'm a little lost. This is my first tablet so I am unable to compare it with others.

The battery life seems fairly short but, knowing this, I organise myself accordingly and generally it is 'zapped up' over night.

A friend has a flimsy case for her smaller tablet which did nothing to protect it when she dropped it. So I immediately bought a more robust cover for mine.

Overall it was a good purchase and I'm pleased with it.

Original Invero®Branded Amazon Kindle UK 3 Pin Mains / Wall Charger Cable Lead with Charging LED (Kindle, Kindle Touch, Touch 3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD / 3G, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle 3 / 3G, Kindle Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display)
Offered by Basic Bits

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle uK 3 Pin Mains/Wall Charger Cable, 5 Jan. 2014
Arrived within the time specified. I've used it and the product is and does what it say it will. One satisfied customer

LE Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
LE Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
Offered by Neon Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little torch, 1 Sept. 2013
Very prompt delivery. This torch has a good main beam and also a spotlight. It measures 11cm x 3cm and weighs 116g and it will come in very useful around camp during a safari in a few weeks time. My only criticism is that it would have been good if there had been an anti roll feature.