Profile for Bassguy > Reviews

Bassguy (Dorset)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Hiroshima Maidens
Hiroshima Maidens

5.0 out of 5 stars A lesser known aspect of the Hiroshima bomb outcome., 19 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Hiroshima Maidens (Kindle Edition)
A very interesting account of help for Hiroshima bomb victims ,disfigured young women.

One Girl One Dream
One Girl One Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read ! Young people especially., 19 Sept. 2015
Amazing account from an amazing young lady

The Basst Of - 18 Great Bass Guitar Secrets That Will Change Everything For You
The Basst Of - 18 Great Bass Guitar Secrets That Will Change Everything For You

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 19 Sept. 2015
Useful info for novices

Brand New Mens 3/4 Cargo Washed Denim Casual Summer Long Shorts (36, Dark Indigo Wash)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, apart from ..., 14 Sept. 2015
These actually are well made...but..they have button fly...not mentioned in the review, and also the pocket flaps fold at the corners when you sit down, annoyingly. Also they are a tight fit, which doesn't please me. The denim quality is good and the design also, but the points mentioned spoil them for me.

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...A Lone Survivor...A Journey to Heaven--and Back

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read !, 3 Aug. 2015
An incredible account of a young man's visit to heaven following an aircraft crash. A very detailed account which ties in with experiences I have had during my christian walk. I fully believe Captain Blacks account, and also have been blessed by his account of his miraculous healing's. This book will give you a great insight into Gods ways regarding healing. I have been so blessed by this book, buy it and receive your blessing.

BT Mini Wi-Fi 500 Home Hotspot Powerline Multi-Adapter Kit - ( Pack of 3)
BT Mini Wi-Fi 500 Home Hotspot Powerline Multi-Adapter Kit - ( Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars At last !, 24 Jun. 2015
I recently purchased an Almond router / extender, which wouldn't link to my existing router, and had to be returned, promptly dealt with by Amazon. I then ordered the BT Mini wi fi 500 set, which linked immediately with my router. I now have great coverage throughout the house, so, for me, just great!

Ramble At The Ryman
Ramble At The Ryman
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it !, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Ramble At The Ryman (Audio CD)
A fantastic cd, only bought it for one song..Deep Elem Blues, but the rest are extremely good too, I've since purchased the DVD too...all good !

Securifi Almond: (3 Minute Setup) Long Range Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out for me......, 19 Jun. 2015
Didn't work out for me. Couldn't connect to my router at all, contacted customer service at Almond, who also couldn't sort it. It appears that my Belkin router needed re configuration, as the firewall was blocking the Almond. I needed to have the router's password, which I did not have, so it was dead end street for the Almond. I'm sure it's great once it's properly set up, but didn't work for me. Almond support was very courteous , but unfortunately to no avail. Amazon were extremely good with the returns, and the promise of a rapid refund, for which I am grateful

Betron HDMI to HDMI Cable, High Speed, 3D Support, Ethernet Function, 4K Support, HDMI Lead for TV, Laptops, PS3, PS4 , Xbox etc (1.2 Meter)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leads, 8 Jun. 2015
Perfect!

MANNA UltraSlim Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-T520/SM-T525 and TabPRO 10.1 - Brown
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product !, 22 May 2015
High quality tablet cover, it's perfect for me and the quality exceptional. Possibly too thick for some, but the protection is superb, I am totally happy with it, and would recommend to anyone who wants quality and protection too. It looks very smart, and I could ramble on and on ....just buy it !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14