Profile for john easton > Reviews

Bobby [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Laurence Fishburne
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL ACTED., 27 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Bobby [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
I ENJOYED THIS FILM. READ THE MIXED REVIEWS AND GAVE IT A GO .GOOD CHARACTER ACTING BY AN ALL STAR CAST. RELYING ON ACTING ABILITY INSTEAD OF COMPENSATING WITH SPECIAL EFFECTS.

Graceland [25th Anniversary Edition]
Graceland [25th Anniversary Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing grace land, 27 Jan. 2017
Very good album .very good service .no complaints many thanks.

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY GIRL FREIND, 27 Jan. 2017
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This cd was for my girlfriend who is a big fan and she is happy it makes a change so it must be very good hence the 5 star rating.

Ultimate Collection:  Gladys Knight & The Pips
Ultimate Collection: Gladys Knight & The Pips

1.0 out of 5 stars Check the song list before buying., 30 Dec. 2016
Very disappointed with this cd. I bought it for my girl friend for xmas . I am not really a fan so I thought the ultimate collection would be the best choice . But there was only two tracks pat recognised . So I have ordered the greatest hits to compensate. How ever moondance music from who I ordered the cd provided a brilliant service when the first cd was lost in the post all credit to them. No disrespect regarding the ultimate collection I just made the wrong choice .Hope this helps thanks john.

Thrones and Empires [DVD]
Thrones and Empires [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by videosanddvds

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE FILM, 30 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Thrones and Empires [DVD] (DVD)
What a mistake buy this dvd was .With the star studded cast I thought it must be worth a go . And go it did straight in to dusty bin . Even if you have nothing to watch go for a walk instead it will be more entertaining.

The Forest
The Forest
by Edward Rutherfurd

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD READ, 31 Oct. 2016
This review is from: The Forest (Paperback)
VERY GOOD AUTHOR. RELATING SRONGLY TO HISTORICAL FACTS AND SKILLFULLY INTERWEIVING FICTION IN TO THE STORY . WELL WORTH READING.

Sunshine On Leith [2013] [DVD]
Sunshine On Leith [2013] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Flemyng

1.0 out of 5 stars UTTER GARBAGE., 13 Oct. 2016
I am scots and I thought it was utter garbage. Totally predictable story line .Hollow acting. It should have been pissing down over Leith .As I remember Leith it usually was.

Haunting At The Rectory [DVD]
Haunting At The Rectory [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Bonington

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL RIP OFF., 7 Jun. 2016
SO BAD IT DOES NOT REALLY WARRANT A COMMENT. ONLY REASON I AM IS TO WARN AMAZON USERS ABOUT WHAT A RIP OFF.THIS THING IN A GLOSSY BOX IS. DISGRACEFULL.

A Very British Coup
A Very British Coup
by Chris Mullin

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ FOR ANY SOCIALIST., 11 April 2016
This review is from: A Very British Coup (Paperback)
Brilliant book. I believe a prophetic vision for british politics. Godbless harry perkins.

Behind Closed Doors [DVD]
Behind Closed Doors [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars To say i loved it makes me feel terribly guilty, 24 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Behind Closed Doors [DVD] (DVD)
To say i loved it makes me feel terribly guilty. It broke my heart and I cried for hours. The middle sister with the paper round looked and acted so much like my own middle daughter I also have three beautiful girls that I just melted.Less than halfway through I desparetly wanted to turn it off but could not.I loved those three girls so much even though I know they were actress;s I just wanted to reach out to them .Very well acted and very powerfull very very sad. I could not bear to watch it again.As i know i would cry for hours again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5