Profile for Stephie > Reviews

Red High Grade Wham Colourful 10 Litre Durable Plastic Bucket with Litre Scale
Red High Grade Wham Colourful 10 Litre Durable Plastic Bucket with Litre Scale
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colour, comfy handle, 13 Oct. 2017
I'm using this as a fire bucket for my touring caravan. Does the job perfectly. The handle is comfortable when the bucket is full of water.

Patella Knee Strap (2 Pack) for Knee Pain Relief by LOKSER | Best Brace Support band for Jumpers Knee, Running, Osgood Schlatter, Tendonitis, Basketball, Squats | Unisex Adjustable & Top Quality (Blue)
Offered by Quality Accessories LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 13 Oct. 2017
The most comfortable patella knee bands that I've ever had - and I've had a few!

Sink Strainer Small (H)
Sink Strainer Small (H)
Offered by Cutlers Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my touring caravan, 13 Oct. 2017
This review is from: Sink Strainer Small (H)
This little sink strainer is fabulous in my touring caravan. It's plastic and seems quite delicate, but it fits and does the job, and it's cheap!

Jam HX-HP425BK-EU On-Ear Headphone
Jam HX-HP425BK-EU On-Ear Headphone

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, no good for glasses wearers., 13 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have really tried to like these headphones, but after a month I still can't get on with them.

On the plus side, the sound is awesome with excellent bass and treble. They are easy to connect via bluetooth and having no wires connected to my music device is wonderful. Once I'd got the hang of where they were, the volume controls are fairly easy to work whilst on the head.

However.

There are two ways to wear these - firstly over the flat of the ears, but they slide off when wearing them and there are gaps where external sounds can get in the way. Secondly they can be worn hooked over the top of the ear - this way they are super snug and secure with no sound escape, but after a very short while, maybe 10 minutes, they become so painful that I have to take them off. I can't even begin to wear them with glasses on.

teapigs up beet herbal tea
teapigs up beet herbal tea

5.0 out of 5 stars Ginger in tea? Surprisingly tasty and not at all overpowering., 4 Oct. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I don't like ginger in my tea. Or so I thought. This is an amazing blend of hibiscus, beetroot, ginger, green tea and carrot. The predominant flavours are beetroot and ginger, neither are overpowering, and a cup of this tea is perfect to warm me up both physically and mentally in the afternoon. It turns out that I do like ginger in my tea after all.

Unlike most teabags, Teapigs teabags do not contain plastic so they are better for the environment and better for your insides too.

Nexxus Nutritive Encapsulate Serum for Dry Hair, 60 ml
Nexxus Nutritive Encapsulate Serum for Dry Hair, 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for long fluffy hair, 28 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My 20 year old daughter has very long fluffy flyaway hair. When she uses this product the hair is still long and fluffy, but it is soft and not fly-away any more.

There is no stickiness with the product, it goes on well and spreads through the hair well. She likes it a lot.

Bourjois Rouge Berry Formidable Velvet Lipstick,  11 2.4 g
Bourjois Rouge Berry Formidable Velvet Lipstick, 11 2.4 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous dark colour that last well, 28 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has a lovely dark red colour that suits my pale skinned, rosy cheeked, brunette daughter very well. It lasts a good long time and, whilst she says it is not kiss-proof, the colour when the initial gloss has worn off is good too. As with all staining lipsticks, this one does leave the lips a little dry, but it's not as bad as others that she has tried.

Toastabags "Quickachips" Tray Twin Pack, Brown, 30 cm
Toastabags "Quickachips" Tray Twin Pack, Brown, 30 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice small size but not very durable, 28 Aug. 2017
I bought these for light use in my touring caravan, to make pizza. They do the job well and fit into my small oven, but the corner of one of them has come undone after only two uses.

InterDesign Clarity Tumbler Cup for Bathroom Vanity Countertops - Clear/Brushed
InterDesign Clarity Tumbler Cup for Bathroom Vanity Countertops - Clear/Brushed

3.0 out of 5 stars The sides are too thick for comfortable drinking or mouth rinsing, 28 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You wouldn't want to drink water or rinse your mouth from this tumbler, it has very thick plastic sides. It looks smart enough, but it's not what I would want from a bathroom tumbler.

You could stand your toothbrush in it quite respectably, or use it as a vase and put cut flowers in it.

Bed Head Tigi Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200 ml
Bed Head Tigi Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds curls without stickiness or crispiness, 12 Aug. 2017
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter has an awful lot of long finely textured hair. She was pleasantly surprised by this product, finding that it held her natural curls well without stickiness or crispiness.

I have shoulder length finely textured poker-straight hair, and found that it did nothing but weigh it down. I think this is fair enough, as it's not intended to put curls into hair that just won't go curly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20