Profile for Mary Smith > Reviews

Content by Mary Smith

Mary Smith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Amazon.co.uk £10 Gift Cards - 3-Pack (Generic)
Amazon.co.uk £10 Gift Cards - 3-Pack (Generic)

4.0 out of 5 stars They're gift cards so not much to review, 8 April 2016
They're Amazon gift cards and they arrived quickly - what more can I say?

The Trouble with Goats and Sheep
The Trouble with Goats and Sheep

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book and highly recommend it., 8 April 2016
This book is sheer delight from start to finish. Other reviewers will tell you the main bones of the story so there is no point me doing it too. All I can say is read it!!!

Friday on My Mind: A Frieda Klein Novel (Book 5) (Frieda Klein Series)
Friday on My Mind: A Frieda Klein Novel (Book 5) (Frieda Klein Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Read Monday to Thursday first!, 8 April 2016
If you're new to the Frieda Klein novels, I strongly urge you to start on Monday and read them in their proper order. I've read the whole week's Frieda Klein novels, with bated breath and, although they stand alone, information from previous 'days' feeds into each one. Having said that, I was disappointed in Friday's story. I can suspend belief to allow things to happen but felt the authors had pushed a little too far for Friday. Perhaps I just overdosed on them and read them too quickly - one after the other in very quick succession. Of course, I will continue to read them - I have to find out what happens - I can't say more or I could spoil things for newcomers. So, a good book that keeps you gripped but, for me, not as good as previous ones.

Lady Oracle
Lady Oracle

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Margaret Atwood's best in my opinion, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Lady Oracle (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. I sent me rushing off to find more by Margaret Atwood who I'd deserted after reading an earlier book that I didn't enjoy (can't remember the title of it).

Patch It Sleep 20 Patches
Patch It Sleep 20 Patches
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Might depend on what's keeping you awake., 20 Nov. 2015
I bought these hoping they would help me get through the night as I've been kept for months with restless legs syndrome (a friend gave me a free sample of patch-it she'd been given). The first night they seemed to help - I only woke once instead of two or three times so, as the product suggests you need to take them for several days for full impact, with high hopes, I ordered some more. However, they do not see me through the night. I have found another product that does stop the restless legs but I continue to wake in the night even though I don't have restless legs any more. I'll contine with the patch-its until I've finished the box and, if there's any improvement, I'll add to the review. To be honest, I don't hold out much hope.

FISHNET T SHIRT MESH TOP 1980S PUNK NEON YELLOW NETTED TSHIRT 8-14 FANCY DRESS
FISHNET T SHIRT MESH TOP 1980S PUNK NEON YELLOW NETTED TSHIRT 8-14 FANCY DRESS
Offered by Best Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as part of 80s outfit., 9 Nov. 2015
Worn for a fancy dress. Was as it looks, so a little long for my outfit. I just trimmed the bottom off and it looked fine. It hasn't frayed and looks as though it would hold up for more wearings.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I can recommend both the supplier and the cream., 9 Nov. 2015
Always use this for my dry and sensitive skin. Excellent supplier.

Women's Ladies Tummy Control with Figure Firming Slimming Compression Sport Standard Waisted Plain Gym Leggings Black-M
Offered by TLC Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice, 9 Nov. 2015
Long legged and comfortable. I would recommend.

Wishtime Kids Toy Cube Multi-function Shape Sorter Intellect Cube Activity Sorting Box Christmas Gift Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with product, 16 Oct. 2015
Prompt delivery; well packed and as described.

Marigold Longer Bathroom Gloves - 1 x 6 pairs
Marigold Longer Bathroom Gloves - 1 x 6 pairs
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and long, 11 Aug. 2015
The only protective gloves I use cos they're nice and long and water doesn't slop in the top. They're cheap to buy from here too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8