Profile for J Cattermole > Reviews

Content by J Cattermole

J Cattermole "jenikacattermole"
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rexel A4 Clear Ice Popper Wallet with Front Business Card Pocket (Pack of 50)
Rexel A4 Clear Ice Popper Wallet with Front Business Card Pocket (Pack of 50)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wallet - I received A3 size., 26 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was actually sent the wrong product - I was sent 30 of the A3 clear popper wallets without the business card holder.

These A3 wallets are able to hold 150 sheets and great for Art projects - same clear colour as product listed and a popper fastening. Great being clear as you can easily see what is inside - they look good quality so they shouldn't split or rip easily. Recommended

Crayola-Colour Alive Enchanted Forest
Crayola-Colour Alive Enchanted Forest
Offered by Fun Collectables

3.0 out of 5 stars Original arty idea!, 24 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great idea - my children loved the idea of having their pictures come to life and it's a really original concept - I haven't seen something like that before so we were all quite excited!

The price is quite a lot for a very thin colouring book - it does come with pens which are of good quality but this doesn't last long due to just being 16 pages long.

The app installs just like any regular app and is free - it works well bringing the pictures to life generally as long as their coloured nicely - my younger children had a go but they colour messily and tend to scribble and to their disappointment it didn't recognise the images and they didn't work so it's for more older children that can do it precisely.

The effect of it coming to life is great and they enjoyed playing with their creations - the downside is the pen packet attached to book as it mAkes it difficult to colour the pages on that side as it's uneven. Other than that it's very novel and fun for all children! Recommended.

Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6422/02 with Opti-start Cap with Massage Element
Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6422/02 with Opti-start Cap with Massage Element

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic basic epilator, 21 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This definitely does the job of epilating which if you are not used to is quite painful! You gradually get used to the sensation though and so does your skin, expect the red dots on your first go, particularly bikini area ladies! - I personally prefer and would opt for the wet version of this which you can use in the bath or shower - hence being much less painful due to opening the pores with the hot water - I recommend a hot shower before to open pores which helps - but make sure you're dry! There are 2 speed settings - I go with the slower setting in delicate areas or it can be slightly scary!!

This is a fantastic quality epilator but I cannot recommend more the WET version of this model that you can use in a hot bath, it's much more comfortable!

TONI&GUY  Glamour Volume Plumping Whip 90 ml
TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip 90 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for an instant oomph....., 7 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
After washing my hair I added this into the roots of my hair and blow dried it using a diffuser like it suggests and initially my hair felt higher and more full of volume. I have very fine long hair that tends to be quite flyaway but after about 45mins without any further products it had dropped again and my hair went back to its usual flat self!

Upon using this product again I've learnt that using a small amount, blow drying with a diffuser and using a fair bit of hairspray helps keep it in slightly longer but me the product alone isn't enough to transform my fine hair. Probably better suited to those with thicker hair that an hold a style more easily for longer.

Also for use too much as it an make your hair feel a bit sticky if you go over the recommended 'walnut sized amount'

A good product for thicker hair I'd suggest. Gives a bit of an oomph to flat hair.

The Furchester Hotel Cookie Monster Jumbo Plush Toy
The Furchester Hotel Cookie Monster Jumbo Plush Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, cuddly, monster fun., 7 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great toy for any Sesame Street or Furchester Hotel fan - or anyone who loves monsters for that matter!

He's a lovely big size and his fur is silky soft. He's got large plastic googly eyes and very nice to cuddle!

My 3 year old boy loves this. He's a big Elmo fan and has fallen in love with Cookie Monster too now. He loves the size - it's large but not too big. It's his favourite for bedtime at the moment.

It doesn't make any noises - just a simple cuddly toy. I knocked a star off as you feel like you want to squeeze his tummy to make him speak but a really cute, well made loveable toy.

Philips GC7635/30 PerfectCare Pure Steam Generator Iron - One Perfect Temperature, 240 g Pressurised Steam Boost

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder iron!, 5 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This really is a wonder iron. No more wondering if you've got the right setting and hoping for the best this has one optimum temperature for all fabrics as it uses steam power to battle through the creases rather than the heat settings.

This has many features that make it attractive and a joy to use. First of all the best one for me is that it won't burn clothes - so you can even rest your iron face down on a fabric and it won't burn it so if you get distracted by the phone or something gripping on the TV you can be rest assured you will never scorch anything ever again and now my husband has no excuse not to iron!! He'd always say he'd never understand the dial and now much to his dismay he can iron his shirt at 6am for work instead of waking me up!!

Easy to use, it is even light weight, you can move from cotton to silk and not worry and it cuts through creases in half the time. It also has a large capacity water tank of a whopping 1.5 litres which gives around 2.5 hours of ironing time without needing to refill.

Highly recommended, well worth the money for hassle free ironing it is an absolute dream and easy on the wrists.

Clearblue Plus Visual Pregnancy Test Sticks - Pack of 2
Clearblue Plus Visual Pregnancy Test Sticks - Pack of 2
Offered by pharmacysaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearest reading yet., 5 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
After using this pregnancy test I definitely won't be messing around with the unclear line reading ones again - you end up using twice as many of those to doubly confirm for peace of mind!

These however tell you with a very clear display of a + or a - symbol. There's also an indicator so you know it's been used correctly by the tip turning pink - so again this is for peace of mind.

Worth the money - this is the best pregnancy test I've tried and you get 2 for the price - bargain. Highly recommended, would never use anything else.

Panasonic ALL3 Wireless Speaker System (White)
Panasonic ALL3 Wireless Speaker System (White)
Offered by electricshop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear, amazing sound., 22 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastic speaker with amazing crystal clear sound. Very easy to set up, you don't need to be a technical whizz. Once set up you can download an app to control features of the speaker and what plays through it. It had no trouble finding my individual devices - I've been using to stream music off of my phone and ipods with little effort! It is great that having the app you can control it from wherever you are so I've found when having a party if a song comes on that isn't appropriate it's easy to adjust this without having to leave what you are doing and running into the room!

All in all amazing quality sound, it really is faultless - it's loud enough to fill the entire floor of our house when we are hosting and nice and subtle and not too large or obtrusive.

Highly recommended, I can't believe I've managed so long trying to use a small ipod dock for parties which people struggled to hear - this is great sound and fully controllable and adjustable.

Field Punishment No.1 [DVD]
Field Punishment No.1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fraser Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking and moving., 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Field Punishment No.1 [DVD] (DVD)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastically well made based on true story film about a group of New Zealanders who are conscientious objectors to WW1 and it follows them particularly Archibald Baxter who sticks to his opinion and the horrendous treatment they entailed.

It is a massive eye opener - you can't believe the inhumane things these men went through - pretty historically accurate though I'm sure for the movie's sake they will embellish certain things for effect but this is a great film if you have an interest in war or military history based films. I've studied this particular era of history and it even shocked me - it's very thought provoking and movie - even the toughest of viewer I think will need a hanky to hand!

Recommended, this could be a blockbuster - it's very well made, great movie.

Ultrasport Secure Guard Pro Ready Hunting Camera - White LED,
Ultrasport Secure Guard Pro Ready Hunting Camera - White LED,

4.0 out of 5 stars Nature watch!, 22 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastic camera with excellent picture quality day or night. I've been using this to spy on the wildlife in my garden - I used to find myself watching out of the window at all hours during the night as we're lucky enough to have regular visits from hedgehogs, deer, foxes and more and there's almost always something going on outside that I don't want to miss so this camera has been perfect to keep in my shrubbery - we mae a make-shift post to fix it to and it has survived rain - it is weatherproof and reliable.

We've been using the motion detection sensor to trigger recording when it senses movements which has been very reliable and the great thing is being able to either record in colour or black and white - if you choose colour it is lit up so you might not want this to attract peoples attention to it at this price if you don't have a secured area but both options provide excellent, quality picture and also you can run this for months apparently without needing to charge it which is great for long term surveillance i'll update the review on it's longevity.

All in all a fantastic piece of kit - I'd highly recommend it is of high quality enough for any level of usage in my opinion whether casual or more professional - great screen too on the camera to watch things back immediately. Amazing item!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20