Profile for J Cattermole > Reviews

Content by J Cattermole

J Cattermole "jenikacattermole"
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Panasonic ALL3 Wireless Speaker System (White)
Panasonic ALL3 Wireless Speaker System (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear, amazing sound., 22 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastic speaker with amazing crystal clear sound. Very easy to set up, you don't need to be a technical whizz. Once set up you can download an app to control features of the speaker and what plays through it. It had no trouble finding my individual devices - I've been using to stream music off of my phone and ipods with little effort! It is great that having the app you can control it from wherever you are so I've found when having a party if a song comes on that isn't appropriate it's easy to adjust this without having to leave what you are doing and running into the room!

All in all amazing quality sound, it really is faultless - it's loud enough to fill the entire floor of our house when we are hosting and nice and subtle and not too large or obtrusive.

Highly recommended, I can't believe I've managed so long trying to use a small ipod dock for parties which people struggled to hear - this is great sound and fully controllable and adjustable.

Field Punishment No.1 [DVD]
Field Punishment No.1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fraser Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking and moving., 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Field Punishment No.1 [DVD] (DVD)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastically well made based on true story film about a group of New Zealanders who are conscientious objectors to WW1 and it follows them particularly Archibald Baxter who sticks to his opinion and the horrendous treatment they entailed.

It is a massive eye opener - you can't believe the inhumane things these men went through - pretty historically accurate though I'm sure for the movie's sake they will embellish certain things for effect but this is a great film if you have an interest in war or military history based films. I've studied this particular era of history and it even shocked me - it's very thought provoking and movie - even the toughest of viewer I think will need a hanky to hand!

Recommended, this could be a blockbuster - it's very well made, great movie.

Ultrasport Secure Guard Pro Ready Hunting Camera - White LED,
Ultrasport Secure Guard Pro Ready Hunting Camera - White LED,

4.0 out of 5 stars Nature watch!, 22 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastic camera with excellent picture quality day or night. I've been using this to spy on the wildlife in my garden - I used to find myself watching out of the window at all hours during the night as we're lucky enough to have regular visits from hedgehogs, deer, foxes and more and there's almost always something going on outside that I don't want to miss so this camera has been perfect to keep in my shrubbery - we mae a make-shift post to fix it to and it has survived rain - it is weatherproof and reliable.

We've been using the motion detection sensor to trigger recording when it senses movements which has been very reliable and the great thing is being able to either record in colour or black and white - if you choose colour it is lit up so you might not want this to attract peoples attention to it at this price if you don't have a secured area but both options provide excellent, quality picture and also you can run this for months apparently without needing to charge it which is great for long term surveillance i'll update the review on it's longevity.

All in all a fantastic piece of kit - I'd highly recommend it is of high quality enough for any level of usage in my opinion whether casual or more professional - great screen too on the camera to watch things back immediately. Amazing item!

Scholl Active Sports Insoles Gel for Men
Scholl Active Sports Insoles Gel for Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat your feet., 19 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I highly recommend these to add to your trainers for anyone with an interest in sport from beginner to advanced - they make such a difference in comfort. I've never really used insoles before but these are great with absorbing the impact as you walk or run - my husband says he feels he can go for longer as the absorption of impact means his ankles and calves don't ache as much after. They're easy to insert into your footwear.

Compared to regular foam insoles these feel like they will maintain their form longer and would definitely buy again - they make a huge difference. Great price for this quality item.

Scholl Active Everyday Insoles Gel for Women
Scholl Active Everyday Insoles Gel for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Give your feet a treat., 19 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I highly recommend these for everyday walking. I've never really used insoles before but these make so much difference with absorbing the impact as you walk - it really feels amazing - it's like being in your slippers all day! They're easy to make to size - it says from size 5 but I'm a 4.5 and it's fine.

Compared to regular foam insoles these feel like they will maintain their form longer and would definitely buy again - I'm going to try the sports version too to compare.

Since they feel long lasting I'd say this is a good price for the quality of them - recommended - give your feet a treat.

Braun Silk Epil 9 9-549 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 4 Extras
Braun Silk Epil 9 9-549 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator with 4 Extras

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 17 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm impressed an amazed at how perfect this epilator is in it's new update form. I've been using the older wet and dry model which I thought was incredible but this has topped it 100% - it's basically found everything you wished an epilator did and created it.

Being able to use this wet is highly important I find in a painless epilation as being in the bath with it means your pores are open and hairs come away easier. I you're new to it then I highly recommend it. Even if you're not new to it when your tried it you'd wish you always had used it wet!

The new features make it even more of a dream - especially the extra gentle setting - I wish I'd had this when I first attempted my bikini area - it was petrifying having an epilator at high speed in that area!! Not to mention painful - this gentle setting is perfect for beginners or sensitive areas.

The rotating head is great for manoeuvring into your contours and fits better than your standard head whih can end up missing areas it can't fit comfortably around and the vibrations se to stimulate the hairs so they come away 70% less painful than your standard epilator I think so this is an absolute must for beginners and even for those who aren't purely to see what you've been missing - loads of bonus features - absolutely AMAZING! Great value too.

Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Extra Coarse Hard Skin Remover Refill - Pack of 2
Offered by Virunga

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic and leave your skin feeling even smoother than the ..., 16 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are fantastic and leave your skin feeling even smoother than the regular heads available. Using this diamond version you get better results a lot quicker and with regular usage your feet are as soft as a baby's.

They are easy to fit and clip in with little effort and not a bad price for 2 heads. They claim you should change them after 12 uses but with the regular heads I get over 2 weeks out of them of daily use and they're still working well and these are more effective so it's really up to your own judgement.

Great pack and good value considering how much it would cost to have a professional do the job and it gives just as good results from day one. Highly recommended.

Oral B Vitality Plus Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral B Vitality Plus Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive value., 16 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What an amazing value toothbrush and a high quality brand you can trust. I'm amazed this is just £20 and it genuinely rivals toothbrushes I've paid 4 times as much for.

It comes with 2 heads which already is incredible value for money - I've had £200 toothbrushes that have only had one head with them! It's easy to change to the head and once charged you are ready to go. The head rotates and the floss action gets close to gums and into hard to reach places helping to prevent gum disease.

The vibrating feel isn't too intense and for me with sensitive teeth and gums it's fine and doesn't leave my gums bleeding like some other models.

All in all a very impressive piece of kit and maximum has lasted a week without charging which is fantastic. Highly recommended at this bargain price.

Sage Instant Financial Package 2015 (PC)
Sage Instant Financial Package 2015 (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value package, 12 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is one of the leading Accounting programs which I've always been curious to try having always been a QuickBooks user.

I have to say this is a very thorough software even as one of the slightly cheaper options of packages which also offers 1 year of free Sage support which is invaluable - for a little bit extra money this is a great feature which ive already used a lot so if the other features are appropriate for your business it seems a good value package

Although a great package I am stuck in my ways and found QuickBooks so very easy to use as a total novice so this Sage package has required a few help calls and further help from various people to make sure I'm using it correctly. It's not as quick to set things up - layouts aren't instant and you have more customisable options etc.

For people who appreciate the more intricate features and total control over things this is great but I'm just looking for something easy to manage my small business that is quick and simple so I personally prefer QuickBooks but this has more features than the basic QuickBooks and a fantastic quality software.

If you're new to accounting and managing businesses then I recommended QuickBooks more easy interface but if you're confident this is fantastic.

Sage Instant Accounts 2015 (PC)
Sage Instant Accounts 2015 (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality accounting software., 12 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

I have to say this is a very thorough software even as the most basic of packages which also offers 45 days of free Sage support which is invaluable - for a little bit extra money the Sage Financial Package offer 1 year Sage support so if the features are appropriate for your business that seems a good option.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20