Profile for J Cattermole > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Battat Airplane Take-Apart
Battat Airplane Take-Apart

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting construction toy!, 29 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Battat Airplane Take-Apart (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My 4 year old boy absolutely loves this. He's into building things after watching his parents restoring old vehicles so this is perfect for him. He has other similar toys but not to this quality. The huge selling point for this is that it has a working drill that both tightens and loosens the screws so he feels very grown up using it - unlike his other sets that you either screw by hand or it just has a little spanner - he loves that he has a 'power tool' and it makles it very exciting.

The first time we built this he needed help to work out what went where but after observing me helping a him a few times at 4 he can now do it by himself and feels very proud he can build an aeroplane . It is also now his favourite toy to play with. The plane itself once built is very basic and just pushes along the floor or they can pretend to fly it - there's no space for a pilot but he still loves it because he made it.

A really lovely toy and great for any child interested in construction, highly recommended.

Oral-B Stages Power Kids Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Featuring Disney Mickey Mouse for Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly smiles all round!, 25 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My 4 year old boy has never been so excited to clean his teeth! We have trouble keeping him still long enough to give them a really good brush so this has been invaluable!

He loves all that is Disney so the design is perfect and the excitement of an electric musical toothbrush is very appealing to him! He loves the musical timer that plays for 1 minute bursts - you're supposed to play this twice as they brush their teeth and is located on the handle so your little ones can activate it themselves. My son can't get enough of it and constantly wants to brush his teeth now so he can have a wiggle to the music as he does so in the bathroom!

Nice shaped and sized head - perfect for his little mouth and I'm confident to let him brush them his self now and he feels very grown up.

Fantastic toothbrush, fun idea, perfect to encourage reluctant brushers too! Highly recommended.

Remington Ultimate Bikini Kit
Remington Ultimate Bikini Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair today, gone tomorrow!, 25 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastic gadget made to make keeping your bikini area in top form a doddle!

This can be used on its own as a complete bikini solution which it is great at but I actually use this in addition to epilating. I've found that epilating first keeps the hairs away longer than shaving and then using this perfectly sized and shaped tool you can get to areas that a large snarling epilator head can not for precision and safety reasons!!

The best part of this for me is the exfoliation head which even with epilating I do get a few red bumps and ingrown hairs and ever since using this head after both epilating and trimming I've not had any since so by removing any dead cells after hair removal it stops the hair growing into the skin causing the bumps.

Incredibly useful and the shaver is perfect for getting into awkward areas leaving a clean shave and best of all no bumps.

This should be every girls best friend! Highly recommended - great price too.

Igenix Four-Burner Electric Hob Hotplate with Side Controls - 60 cm, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot stuff!, 23 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Fantastic and useful piece of kit. This has been incredibly useful to use in the kitchen when cooking large family meals when we need as much hob space as we can get for all the extra pans!

Quick to heat up and fully adjustable on all rings you can use as many or as little as you like easily and plugs in wherever you need it.

Cool as well as my built in kitchen hob - so easy and speeds up the process of a large dinner allowing us to have even more pans on the go! Really useful, great quality and worth every penny.

skinChemists Advanced Wrinkle Killer Day Moisturiser 50 ml
skinChemists Advanced Wrinkle Killer Day Moisturiser 50 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely moisturiser., 23 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've been using this product for a week so far so it's too soon to state whether it has magic powers as of yet but in a week my skin is a lot softer, smoother and makes a lovely smooth base for my makeup - it's moisture lasts throughout the day as it has a nice feel and smell to it. I'll update on the wrinkle verdict after a few more weeks!

Nice moisturiser, leaves skin feeling lovely.

Tefal Cook4Me Intelligent Multi-Cooker with Interactive Control Panel and 50 Integrated Recipes, 6 Litre, 1300 W

4.0 out of 5 stars The new generation of cooking!, 17 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This really is amazing and I cant believe how easy it is to use. I've always used a slow cooker and left it on all day for me to come home from work to a meal but this is the next step up!
It comes with a number of pre programmed recipes that are easy to follow on screen and more or less idiot proof so this is suitable for entry level cooks or for the more adventurous to create their own meals.
It takes you through every step and even let's you decide when you want it ready for so instead of leaving a slow cooler on all day you can have this start cooking when you need it to.
I've tried a couple of the recipes which have come out well and once you get used to it you can change it to suit your own tastes and make your own - there are also forums on the internet of people sharing their own recipes so there's always something delicious and amazing you can make - worth checking for inspiration - it's quite exciting!
I love using this - it's quite large - 6 litres - so you need enough counter space but it holds enough food for my family of 5 which is perfect.
Highly recommended, this is an amazing idea - the food possibilities are easy and endless!

Philips GC2086/30 EasySpeed Plus Cordless Steam Iron with Compact Smart Charging Base, 2400 Watt, Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Cordless wonder., 12 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
With a bit of getting used to I am loving this cordless iron. It does make it less cumbersome especially for my husband who gets into all sorts of tangles with the cord. It is a high quality steam iron, heats up quickly and charges quickly on the base between garments with little delay as long as you remember to place it on the base in between - it soon flashes to let you know when the charge gets low - it's a very clever and well exectued idea.

It irons well, it races through my garments and makes it a lot easier, the steam element is of high quality and works wonders on creases.

Great idea, being cordless I think makes it safer with children and pets around and less clumsy - highly recommended and great price.

Philips GC4521/87 Azur Performer Steam Iron - 200g Steam Boost, 2600 Watt
Philips GC4521/87 Azur Performer Steam Iron - 200g Steam Boost, 2600 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Carefully designed, stylish iron., 12 Jun. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really cannot fault this iron, it ticks all the boxes for me. An important factor personally is that it isn't too heavy as with a large load to get through it can be tiring on the arms with a hefty one but this even when filled with water is easily manageable.

This really does what it says on the box - it's a whopping 2600w which means it heats up almost instantly and the easy to fill water compartment has the steam generating quickly too. It glides beautiful on all materials and cut through even creases easily in my linen items with little effort which can usually leave me working on them for a long time but this makes it look easy!

It is self cleaning and you can fill it with tap water which is a bonus for me as my last iron required me to buy distiller water and this has a little tray similar to a crumb toaster tray which you pull out periodically and any scale falls into it so it can be easily removed.

A lovely light gliding iron that cuts through my laundry load in half the time off my last iron. I highly recommend and for under £50 it is really worth it - there's also a nice attachment to clip to your ironing board which keeps your cord out of the way whilst ironing - a very nice feature for ease of use that I haven't had with any other iron. A thoughtfully designed, quality iron.

Rexel A4 Clear Ice Popper Wallet with Front Business Card Pocket (Pack of 50)
Rexel A4 Clear Ice Popper Wallet with Front Business Card Pocket (Pack of 50)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wallet - I received A3 size., 26 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was actually sent the wrong product - I was sent 30 of the A3 clear popper wallets without the business card holder.

These A3 wallets are able to hold 150 sheets and great for Art projects - same clear colour as product listed and a popper fastening. Great being clear as you can easily see what is inside - they look good quality so they shouldn't split or rip easily. Recommended

Crayola-Colour Alive Enchanted Forest
Crayola-Colour Alive Enchanted Forest

3.0 out of 5 stars Original arty idea!, 24 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great idea - my children loved the idea of having their pictures come to life and it's a really original concept - I haven't seen something like that before so we were all quite excited!

The price is quite a lot for a very thin colouring book - it does come with pens which are of good quality but this doesn't last long due to just being 16 pages long.

The app installs just like any regular app and is free - it works well bringing the pictures to life generally as long as their coloured nicely - my younger children had a go but they colour messily and tend to scribble and to their disappointment it didn't recognise the images and they didn't work so it's for more older children that can do it precisely.

The effect of it coming to life is great and they enjoyed playing with their creations - the downside is the pen packet attached to book as it mAkes it difficult to colour the pages on that side as it's uneven. Other than that it's very novel and fun for all children! Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20