Profile for Jenny Thurman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Translating God: Hearing God's Voice for Yourself and the World Around You
Translating God: Hearing God's Voice for Yourself and the World Around You

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 29 Dec. 2016
Loved every page , so much was new to me that it was impossible to rush through it
Definitely a book to read over and over

Hapilife 10 Years Warrany Traditional Bathroom Twin Ceramic Handles Basin Sink Hot Cold Taps Chrome White
Offered by Holando

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 9 Dec. 2016
Just what I wanted and at a sensible price

[Pop Up Basin Waste] Hapilife Modern Chrome Slotted Bathroom Sink Sprung Plug Click Clack Blue
Offered by Holando

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Dec. 2016
Works perfectly, very pleased

New Look Women's Old Fashioned Rib Plain Long Sleeve Jumper, Pink (Light Pink), 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value for money, 9 Sept. 2016
Because I wanted to be sure the sleeves were long enough plus I am between sizes I ordered an 18 , really I only needed a 16 , but the quality is lovely and the neck line fits beautifully

Keep Your Love On: Connection, Communication & Boundaries
Keep Your Love On: Connection, Communication & Boundaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful insight., 16 Jan. 2015
This book is powerful in explaining how to value yourself and keep on loving others even if they are different to you and you don't understand them. I'm only halfway through but it's a book to chew on and not skip through .
I heartily recommend it .

iZKA® - Premium UK Micro USB Mains Charger Power Supply For Motorola Moto E XT1022 - (AC 1A / 1000mAh)

Bible by Olive Tree
Bible by Olive Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars This app is so easy to navigate ., 31 May 2014
This review is from: Bible by Olive Tree (App)
My daughter already had one on her kindle and it was so much easier to navigate than the existing one on my own kindle so I got this one . Love the way you can access the index to all the books and chapters and verses plus the split page showing cross references Perfect to take on holiday.

Pilgrim's Progress in Mdrn Eng
Pilgrim's Progress in Mdrn Eng

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic made easy to read, 18 Dec. 2013
I have an old, old, copy I read when a child !!! but it was hard going . This is brilliant , reads easily. Would definitely recommend it

Wahl Multi Cut Mains Dog Clipper Set & Instructional DVD Black
Wahl Multi Cut Mains Dog Clipper Set & Instructional DVD Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier than I thought, 3 Nov. 2013
I wanted to ease the burden on my purse of dog grooming bills and decided to try for myself
I have a Shitztzu dog with fast growing hair ,so although my attempts are a bit ragged yet I will persevere ! Nothing wrong with the kit, I just need more experience and my dog is less stressed with me doing it than being with the groomer. Definitely worth buying.

Dog Coat 2 In 1 Green 14"
Dog Coat 2 In 1 Green 14"

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly my little Shih Tzu dog, 28 Feb. 2013
I already had one coat which was padded and waterproof but needed another because of the mud in this rural village
Being able to detach the lining is a bonus

Page: 1 | 2