Profile for adam.begley@gni.co.uk > Reviews

adam.begley@gni.co.uk (London)

by Brian Herbert
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jan. 2001
Maybe it was the spelling errors, maybe it was the grammatical errors, maybe it was the shallow plot, but this book was fairly disappointing as a prequel to the great Dune series. I lost count of how many times the authors told us that the spice was only found on Arrakis. I expected more from the authors as Anderson's Star Wars novels were quite good, and I was hoping Brian Herbert learnt something from his Dad. Luckily this book was a present and I didn't have to pay for it.

by Brian Herbert
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jan. 2001
Maybe it was the spelling errors, maybe it was the grammatical errors, maybe it was the shallow plot, but this book was fairly disappointing as a prequel to the great Dune series. I lost count of how many times the authors told us that the spice was only found on Arrakis. I expected more from the authors as Anderson's Star Wars novels were quite book, I I was hoping Brian Herbert learnt something from his Dad. Luckily this book was a present and I didn't have to pay for it.