Profile for lesliechuacl > Reviews

Content by lesliechuacl

lesliechuacl

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
6 x Membrane Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - Anti-Glare (Matte), Retail Package, Installation Kit
Offered by Membrane Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Anti glare perfect, 19 Sept. 2012
Bought this because I wanted an anti-glare screen protector. Satisfied with the product and have only used one so far. However, the only downside of this product is there is no extra card inside the pack for you to remove the bubbles with. So, you have get your own card to remove the bubbles. Other than that, it is does its job perfectly.

Lorus Chronograph Leather Strap Gents Sports Watch RF859DX9
Lorus Chronograph Leather Strap Gents Sports Watch RF859DX9

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch, 19 Sept. 2012
I am finding for a leather strap watch at a affordable price. I stumbled upon Lorus by Seiko when I was browsing through the leather strap watches. This particular watch attracts me and I decided to get it. I have been wearing this watch since the day I bought it. Thumbs up for this watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4