Profile for sunflower > Reviews

Content by sunflower

sunflower

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Skylanders Supercharge Glow in The Dark Duvet Set, 50 Percent Cotton/50 Percent Polyester, Multi-Colour, Single, 135 x 200 cm
Offered by Kidco

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2017
My son loves this item, it really brightens up his room and it really does glow in the dark.

Skylanders Superchargers Backpack
Skylanders Superchargers Backpack
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, very happy son, 5 April 2017
Fast delivery, great item, very happy son.

Waddingtons "Number 1" Playing Cards (Colours may vary)
Waddingtons "Number 1" Playing Cards (Colours may vary)
Offered by UTTAMJI

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great cards because they are coated with something barely noticeable ..., 5 April 2017
These are great cards because they are coated with something barely noticeable so last, don't fall apart at the edges and shuffle well.

A2Z 4 Kids® Girls Wet Look Legging Kids Shiny PVC Dance Leggings New Age 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Years
Offered by A2Z 4 Kids®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2017
Fits my slim 9 year old daughter perfectly who is 140cm.

Sistema Microwave Medium Steamer with Removable Steamer Basket, 2.4 L - Red/Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this item so much, 5 April 2017
I love this item so much. It steams veg brilliantly which means I am eating so much more healthy food because it's quick and easy to use and clean.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable 2-Pack - 1.8 m (6 ft) - White

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. Arrived the next day by prime, 5 April 2017
So far so good. Arrived the next day by prime. The length is brilliant which is why I think no one at our house has damaged theirs yet. I bought 2 packs of 2. This has proved to be a real bargain and I'm delighted all the cables work. This length is also great for charging items in the car for those sitting in the back seat. No problems at all so far which is great considering my son kept damaging all his previous ones, these so far fingers crossed have been indestructible which is a miracle.

LADIES STRETCH PACK OF 2 FINELY RIBBED BOOTLEG TROUSERS SIZES 10-26, 3 LENGTHS (16 REGULAR, NAVY)
Offered by celeb look

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for work and they are so comfy ..., 5 April 2017
I bought these for work and they are so comfy around the waist which is why I bought them. They fit as expected.

Skylanders Trap Team: Trap Master - Jawbreaker
Skylanders Trap Team: Trap Master - Jawbreaker
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars it works and my son says it is super duper extra awesome, 5 April 2017
Item arrived quickly, it works and my son says it is super duper extra awesome. Very happy.

Fullers Earth Fine Powder 250g - Pure & Natural Calcium Bentonite
Fullers Earth Fine Powder 250g - Pure & Natural Calcium Bentonite
Offered by Intralabs

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this clay as a mask it leaves my skin ..., 28 July 2016
I love this clay as a mask it leaves my skin really soft and smooth.
Make sure you don't let it dry till it goes hard that's all you need to remember really.
I leave it on for about 20 minutes so it has dried a bit but not so dry it's cracked.
You want it draw out all the impurities from your skin but to not let it dry to much so it takes out the moisture from your skin.

Kids Girls Mary Jane Party Shoes Diamante Glitter Bridesmaids Low Heels White Size UK 2
Offered by Lora Dora

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and excellent value, 25 April 2016
My daughter absolutely loves these shoes. They arrived very quickly and are very well made. I ordered a size 2 knowing that they might be a bit big which they are but I would rather they are too big than too small. They still fit her so she can wear them with a bit of tissue stuck in the toe end. I think these shoes are gorgeous and excellent value. I would recommend these for any little girl looking for a party shoe with a heel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6