Profile for mumoftwo > Reviews

Content by mumoftwo

mumoftwo

Page: 1 | 2
Eat Sleep Gymnastics Repeat - Childrens / Kids Hoodie - Purple - L (7-8 Years)
Eat Sleep Gymnastics Repeat - Childrens / Kids Hoodie - Purple - L (7-8 Years)
Offered by Dressdown

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for gymnastics, 13 Dec. 2015
Not as good a quality as I was hoping for. The writing on the front doesn't look as if it will last many washes but my daughter loves it

Dancina Leotard Tank Top Ballet Gymnastics Front Lined Comfy Cotton Ages 2-10 6-7 Years Hot Pink
Offered by dancina

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 24 Sept. 2015
These are great quality leotards. My daughter is small for her age but the leotards are not huge on her which is a problem we have had before
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2015 4:06 AM BST

Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones - Black
Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones, 19 Feb. 2015
I purchased these for my husband as a gift. He has had difficulty in the past with in ear headphones but he finds these exceptionally comfortable. He loves the fact that they come with spare covers and the sound quality is amazing.

Playdoh Disney Princess Design a Dress Boutique
Playdoh Disney Princess Design a Dress Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars best present ever, 19 Feb. 2015
My daughter absolutely loves this and has kept her occupied for hours

Laptop Charger for Samsung RV510 RV511 RV515 RV520 Compatible Replacement Notebook Adapter Adaptor Power Supply - Laptop Power (TM) Branded (UK Powercord and 12 Month Warranty)
Offered by Cambridge Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars great charger, 19 Feb. 2015
This charger has worked really well for my laptop. It can heat up pretty quickly but the old Samsung one used to as well.

Disney Planes Ludo Pop-It Board Game
Disney Planes Ludo Pop-It Board Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun product, 10 Jan. 2015
Fun game but the popper in the middle doesn't always work

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the kindle fire HDX, 10 Jan. 2015
I love this. I had an old kindle fire HD but the picture and sound quality of this model is so much better.

As They Slept - Part 4
As They Slept - Part 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Nov. 2013
This was a brilliant ending to a great series of books. Having to commute daily myself I could really relate to his stories and often found myself laughing out loud which got me my own strange looks on the train.

Still Standing: The Savage Years
Still Standing: The Savage Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 Sept. 2013
I am not a massive fan of Paul O`Grady but this was a very good book.
He has obviously led a very eventful life and the fact that he can mix comedy with just the right level of reality makes him a great writer.
I will definitely be reading his other books.

As They Slept
As They Slept

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: As They Slept (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. It felt like he was telling me what everyone else is thinking but too embarrassed to say. Can't wait to read part 2

Page: 1 | 2