Profile for Sally Ann > Reviews

Content by Sally Ann

Sally Ann (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Inglenook Galvanised Ash Box- (Fire168)
Inglenook Galvanised Ash Box- (Fire168)
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not as described. The metric measurements are inaccurate ..., 27 Feb. 2016
Product not as described.
The metric measurements are inaccurate for this product - it is much smaller. 45cm as opposed to 48cm. Inside measurements smaller still!
Beware.

The Horse Dancer
The Horse Dancer

5.0 out of 5 stars I was glued!, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Horse Dancer (Kindle Edition)
I love this book. I read this and Foreign Fruit within a weekend - I was so hooked I couldn't put them down! The washing up, the clothes washing, hoovering the house ... none of that got done! Beautiful story!

A Home Afloat: Living Aboard Vessels of All Shapes and Sizes
A Home Afloat: Living Aboard Vessels of All Shapes and Sizes
by Gary Cookson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 8 Sept. 2014
Beautiful, inspiring pictures!

Silver Bay
Silver Bay

5.0 out of 5 stars Another unput-down-able book !, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Silver Bay (Kindle Edition)
Unput-down-able! I loved it. Like every Jojo Moyes book that I have read, as I'm reading it, I'm thinking, "Yes, I like this one best!" The characters become like friends and you find yourself rooting for them. I love the fact that I get transported to worlds I know nothing about. This really is a magical book!

The Girl You Left Behind
The Girl You Left Behind

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 19 Aug. 2014
I loved it!
It's the sort of book you race to finish! Then, when you finish it, you immediately wish you hadn't!

Creating a purposeful life
Creating a purposeful life

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 17 Aug. 2014
Bit of a waste of time and money in my opinion!
Most of the stuff in here was rather obvious!

The Oyster Catcher
The Oyster Catcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, lovely book, 17 Aug. 2014
I loved it!
My only complaint is that the author hasn't written her second book yet (or, if she has, I have failed to find it!)

Onegin
Onegin
Offered by KAOZI168 Classical_ ''Dispatch From London within 1 day ''

5.0 out of 5 stars This is glorious...., 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Onegin (Audio CD)
I love this music and this is a beautiful recording. I bought this after going to see the ballet Onegin in the Royal Opera House. It's a particular favourite of mine. Since I can't sit at the Royal Opera House every day and listen to this glorious music (and watch the dancing too!) this is a close second.

Head Ease & Relief Balm with essential oils of Peppermint and Lavender 15g
Head Ease & Relief Balm with essential oils of Peppermint and Lavender 15g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 13 Oct. 2013
I get migraine and this stuff doesn't get rid of the migraines but it does leave me feeling soothed and calmed. If I get the tingle of a headache, I put it on and the headache does sometimes go away without developing into something worse and without me needing to take pills. My mum gets a lot of headaches too and has almost entirely stopped taking painkillers thanks to this stuff.

Buddha & The Borderline: My Recovery from Borderline Personality Disorder Through Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Buddhism, & Online Dating
by Kiera Van Gelder

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 13 Oct. 2013
I don't have BPD and don't know anyone who has but I still found this a really entertaining and informative read and I loved the journey the author went on. It's fantastic to read something where someone has been able to share so openly about themselves and their experiences. Thank you!

Page: 1 | 2