Profile for Siandelier > Reviews

Content by Siandelier

Siandelier

I Want to Be Bacon When I Grow Up!
I Want to Be Bacon When I Grow Up!
by Ken Skinner

1.0 out of 5 stars I should probably point out first that I'm not a ..., 26 Oct. 2014
I should probably point out first that I'm not a vegan militant, however, the message this book sends out is ludicrous. No pig wants a life as a factory farmed pig for slaughter and to sugar coat and lie about that fact to kids via cartoon pictures is unethical. What we're you thinking? P. S. Stop blackmailing people to take down negative reviews, we all know you eat bacon anyway.

Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 13)
Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 13)
by Charlaine Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 13 May 2013
I've just finished this book and I feel so deflated and depressed. Charlaine Harris obviously had no interest in finishing off this series but she should at least have tried for the sake of her fans who have followed Sookie for years!

*Spoiler*

I'm devastated by how the main and favourite characters were portrayed, especially Eric. He only has about 2 lines in the entire book and there is no emotion in the break up! In fact, there's hardly any emotion in the book at all. It's flat and it's boring and most characters don't act like themselves. It got to the point where I couldn't care less who died and who didn't, even Eric. Infact, I would have prefered it if he was Dead Ever After if he had stayed the same engaging, funny and strong character and went out in a blaze of glory.

Sam and Sookie getting together was pretty much inevitable and while that isn't the choice I wanted her to make but I could have lived with it if Sookie and Eric had came to some kind of emotional climax but neither of them seem to care they've broken up! Even the sex scene between Sam and Sookie is awful, flat and cringeworthy.

Don't even get me started on the bad guys. Pathetic.

Plus, HARDLY ANYTHING HAPPENS!

My advice would be not to read this book and just make up your own ending as you see fit. Gutted.