Profile for LucyB > Reviews

LucyB

(Multi pack- 15 packs) DermaH2O WaterWipes 72 Baby Wipes
(Multi pack- 15 packs) DermaH2O WaterWipes 72 Baby Wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't use any other wipe ever again!, 11 Feb. 2012
Having seen these wipes advertised in my local hospital, I really wanted them to work as I am so unhappy with standard wipes, even "ecowipes". My daughter always ends up with a red bottom when I have to use wipes (i usually use washable wipes and water). As I had a new baby arriving and would be using dispoable nappies and wipes for a while i bought a giant pack of these water wipes. I am SO impressed, they work just as well as other brands, leave no redness, and don't use any chemicals. I'm not sure why other wipes need chemicals!!

I was so impressed that I am also using them on my newborn, which has saved SO much faffing about with cotton wool and water, especially in the middle of the night! I heartily recommend them to other mums who find standard wipes unsatisfactory! If they are good for a newborn bottom, then they really are good. Well done and thank you to whoever has made these!!

Christmas Offerings Collection
Christmas Offerings Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Will move you to tears, 18 Dec. 2011
Third Day really love Jesus and they always express their love so openly in their wonderful music. It is no different on this album. A mixture of Trad Carols and original Third Day worship songs, this compilation will make you praise God for sending Jesus to us at Christmas. You'll raise your hands with the enormous choruses and weep when you dwell on all that Jesus' birth means. This CD is on repeat through December to remind me what Christmas is really for at a time when the world tells us to consume. It really is all about Jesus Christ!