Profile for Helen > Reviews

Content by Helen

Helen

Cabin Fever: The sizzling secrets of a Virgin air hostess...
Cabin Fever: The sizzling secrets of a Virgin air hostess...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read. Gives you an insight into the life ..., 8 Jun. 2015
Great read. Gives you an insight into the life of. a virgin air stewardess few little gems that you wouldn't know unless you were part of the crew. Lots of sex & parties and hole lot of fun.

CEVA Logic Oral Hygiene Gel Tube, 70 g
CEVA Logic Oral Hygiene Gel Tube, 70 g
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothpaste, my dog loves it, 19 Oct. 2014
Great toothpaste, my dog loves it. He isn't keen on other types that you can buy in pet shops but he likes the taste of logic.
You can either use with a toothbrush or just with your finger to coat the gums & teeth.

Being Reem
Being Reem

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Being Reem (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. Havnt finished want to save it for my flight to the states. Love it so far. Joe is a lovely guy, funny and genuine. Easy read and very interesting. I can't wait to finish it.

Fierce
Fierce

3.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Fierce (Kindle Edition)
Easy reading autobiography
A fascinating read
Very honest & open about her life's up and downs
Would recommend this book

Puresilk: Socks / Sock Liners Mid Length-Black-M
Puresilk: Socks / Sock Liners Mid Length-Black-M
Offered by Silkbody Natural Silk Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 9 April 2014
Bought for present for my brother. He did a walk across the Sahara so needed good quality socks that won't leave blisters.
Great service from seller. Came in good time, packaged well with great care instruction. Would recommend

Craghopper Mens Basecamp Convertible Zip Off Solar Dry Walking Trousers - Colour: Light-Bark, Size: 32, Lenght: L
Offered by Warwickshire Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trousers, 22 Mar. 2014
Got these trousers for my brother's birthday. He was thrilled.
They came very quickly & were as described. Great value for money.
Would recommend

Re-Uz Oilcloth Women's Girl's Trendy Fashionable Cross Body Zipped Handbag Messenger Satchel Shoulder Bag - Hibiscus
Offered by Josoblu Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 11 Nov. 2013
Great love it.
I looked for a water proof bag to take when I walk my dog. This is great it is big enough to hold water bottle & bowl, treats, poo bags, my phone & keys. I love the fact I can put over my shoulder is my hands are free.
I love it just what I needed.

Pet Republic Barrier Rug - Wipe Paws & Carry On
Pet Republic Barrier Rug - Wipe Paws & Carry On
Offered by Dragon Poultry

5.0 out of 5 stars Door mat, 8 Oct. 2013
Great door mat, looks fab when you walk in . Liked it so much that i have bought gifts for friends.