Profile for Baker, Surrey > Reviews

Content by Baker, Surrey

Baker, Surrey "Baker" (Sy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ZeleToile Canvas Computer Bag School Shoulder Backpack Travel Rucksack Bag Black
Offered by Zele.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Bag, 18 Mar. 2016
Bought this bag for my teenage son for school. I have to say I was very impressed with the bag when it arrived. The material is good quality and it seems well made and strong, even the lining is very nice. Much better quality then other bags we have bought...and we've been through quite a lot of bags. Had to wash it due to a spillage and it came through that very well. We've had it for just under a month but so far, so good. If it continues to last then my rating would most definitely go up to 5 stars.

TP-LINK TL-PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Mar. 2016
Bought this for my teenage son who kept complaining that the internet in his room was "too laggy" and he couldn't use it. Bought this item which was very easy to set up and install and like magic he now has excellent internet in his room, 'impressive" was his response. Don't know how it works but glad it does. Very happy.

Earth App for Kindle Fire Free
Earth App for Kindle Fire Free

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't work on my Kindle, 20 Jan. 2016
Couldn't get it to work on my Kindle Fire

Ladies Men Womens Unisex Christmas Jumper baggy jumper Xmas Novelty elf reindeer Retro Sweater Vintage 70 (L/XL, Smily Rudolph)
Offered by Home Ware Outlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Odd Sizing for larger sizes, 28 Dec. 2015
Ordered a large/extra large and was sent a s/m. Contacted seller who then sent another out promptly. This one did not contain a size label and we measured it as a large. However although it fitted across the chest the arms were very narrow and the length was far too short. Didn't reach my husbands belt. Very odd sizing and had to return both. Shame because the jumper looked nice and was good quality.

The Singing Life of Birds: The Art and Science of Listening to Birdsong [With CD (Audio)]
by Donald Kroodsma

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT UK SONGBIRDS, 28 Dec. 2015
Bought this book as a gift for someone who wanted a guide to UK songbirds. What a disappointed when they opened it to find it was just North American birds. Nowhere on the description does it say this, plus the reviews tagged in are from Amazon American not UK site which is rather misleading. Had to return book, which was very easy to do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2016 9:10 AM BST

When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love
When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love

5.0 out of 5 stars This song is in fact sung by a wonderful Tommy Steel playing the Leprechaun, 10 Oct. 2015
Just to be clear this song is not sung by Fred Astaire or Petula Clark. This song is in fact sung by a wonderful Tommy Steel playing the Leprechaun. This is a delightfully charming song from this great little musical.

The Ides of April: Flavia Albia 1 (Falco: The New Generation)
The Ides of April: Flavia Albia 1 (Falco: The New Generation)
by Lindsey Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindsey Davis back on top form, 10 Oct. 2015
I am a great fan of the Falco books and I must say it took me a long time to read this book as I was very reluctant to leave Falco behind. I therfore started to read this book with every expectation that I would dislike it (I even asked for it as a gift so I wouldn't have to waste my own money on it), however, the story, the writing and the character of Flavia Albia drew me in, and the more I read the harder it was to stop. In the end I really enjoyed the book and I'm very glad I took the leap into this new world. It's Lindsey Davis back on best form and as soon as I finished it I ordered the next book.

You're Still You
You're Still You

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: You're Still You (MP3 Download)
Love it- put it on and let the beautiful voice surround you.

5 Star Tape Dispenser Desk Weighted Non-slip Capacity 25mm Width Black - Ref 920136
Offered by Office Nerd

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy spindle, 15 Jun. 2015
Dispenser was great until it slipped off my low sofa onto our thick carpet floor and both the spindles in the wheel snapped right off. Now it's useless.

A4 Paper Storage Boxes With Lid (Width 28cm X Depth 35cm X Hight 18cm) White - Pack of 4
Offered by Real Satisfaction

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good on shelf, 10 May 2015
Arrived promptly, look as described. Happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4