Profile for RPK > Reviews

Content by RPK

RPK "RPK" (Nicosia, Cyprus)

Page: 1 | 2
Timberland FTW EK Y-Strap, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals, Brown (Brown Journeymen), 4 UK (37 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Right size right colour!, 11 Oct. 2015
They were exactly how i expected them to be! The sole is very well made and comfy, the leather straps are soft but robust. If i had a comment to make i would say they are a bit on the wide side for me but other than that very happy with them!

Fly London Stamp Women's Cross-Body Bag - Esmerald, One Size
Fly London Stamp Women's Cross-Body Bag - Esmerald, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good a d decent quality, 28 July 2015
No surprises! Looks good a d decent quality.

Fitting Christmas Gift - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Fitting Christmas Gift - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient gift option, 22 Jan. 2015
Very easy to order and can be delivered on your date of choice. Highly recommended for distant gifts

Master Class Non-Stick 12-Hole Madeleine Tray, 40 x 20 cm (15.5 x 8 inch)
Master Class Non-Stick 12-Hole Madeleine Tray, 40 x 20 cm (15.5 x 8 inch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy gadget for the adventurous cook, 19 May 2014
I love Madeleines so I wanted to have ago at making them myself. I have only used it once and it did work well. If I have a comment it would be that Ii did not easily sir on a wire rack. Next time I will use a solid tray. Other than that it worked well, no sticking and easy to clean.

Woodstock Chimes Butterfly Chime Habitats
Woodstock Chimes Butterfly Chime Habitats

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a small garden, 19 May 2014
Keeps tour garden alive with its sound and looks charming!!
At the beginning I was a bit sceptical in ordering a metal chimes than a bamboo one but in the end I was very pleased I did.
Highly recommended.

Fly London Unisex Week Dark Grey Open Toe Flats P142543001 4 UK
Fly London Unisex Week Dark Grey Open Toe Flats P142543001 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and funny, 14 July 2013
They arrived as advertised. They are a perfect fit and as comfortable as they look.
I did not expect the red strap to be elasticated but it is no problem. I recommend this pair for anyone looking for an all day pair of sandals with a hint of fan and a lot of comfort.

Mastering Arabic 1 (Palgrave Master Series (Languages))
Mastering Arabic 1 (Palgrave Master Series (Languages))
by Jane Wightwick

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and easy to follow, 6 Aug. 2012
It is a well structured book starting with the basics and moving on to more complecated staff. It is full of useful exercises, tips and user friendly sketches. It helps the reader understand and discover the logic behind the arabic language. If you are studying at home on your own you definitely need the audio CDs that accompany this book, as the correct pronanciation is crucial.I suspect out of my own mistake I did not get the CDs and I am very disappointed.

How to Worry Less About Money (School of Life)
How to Worry Less About Money (School of Life)
by John Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and highly recommended, 6 Aug. 2012
This little book has been an inspiring and rewarding read.It is the first book out of 'The School of life' series that I've read and it did stood up to my expectations. It is written with a clarity of thought and simplicity of expression, helping the reader to understand and eleaborate one's thoughts on the difference between price and value. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to adopt a rather lateral and healthier attitude towards money!! I also apreciated the 'homework' section at the end of the book, giving a list of references for further reading.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2012 1:15 PM BST

India (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
India (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
by Sarina Singh

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of Information, 4 Jun. 2011
I was looking for a information on travelling by train in India as well as recommended hotels and restaurants. I knew before I bought it that it weight 1Kg so I was hesitating a bit, but since the book arrived I have managed to get so much info out of it so Iam glad I did get it. However I don't think I'll bring it to India with me.If I have comment to make is that it lacks a bit on maps otherwise is a very good buy.

The Pink Panther 2 [DVD]
The Pink Panther 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and relaxed, 4 Jun. 2011
This review is from: The Pink Panther 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I thoroughlly enjoyed Steve Martins's version of Pink Panther 2. I would reccomend it for a relaxed, care free sunday afternoon. It will make you a bit nervous but make you laugh at the same time so put your feet up and enjoy.!!

Page: 1 | 2