Profile for Emma > Reviews

Emma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, Nice Costume, 10 April 2014
Bought for a special assembly at my 5 year old daughters school.
Item is true to size, price is very reasonable, quality isn't as great as a costume you would pay over £15 for but was the cheapest superhero costume I could find and both my daughter and I are happy with it

Smelli Gelli Baff Candy Floss Scented Goo
Smelli Gelli Baff Candy Floss Scented Goo

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 22 Jan. 2014
Bought for my almost 5 year old, she had fun with it, can only fill bath up to 1/4 full though.
Good novelty product and worth the few quid it cost

Thomas & Friends Thomas Busy Conductor
Thomas & Friends Thomas Busy Conductor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little toy, 22 Jan. 2014
Bought for Xmas for my 15 month old, he seems to enjoy playing with it, holds his attention for a short period

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, money and effort, doing bother buying!, 22 Jan. 2014
I purchased this cream to use before a tattoo sitting, as I was getting a large piece which spanned across my foot and up my leg, which would take around an hour.
I followed directions on the box exactly as stated, left cream on for 2 hours, unwrapped cling film and realised it hadn't numbed my skin in the slightest as I could feel the cream bring wiped off.
I bought with the view that whilst it may not numb completely (even though this is what it states it does) it may take the edge of things, but nothing, didn't work, wasted 2 hours waiting, £23 for the privilege.

In The Night Garden Talking Iggle Piggle Soft Toy, 23cm
In The Night Garden Talking Iggle Piggle Soft Toy, 23cm

5.0 out of 5 stars One year old loves it, 13 Dec. 2013
This was bought for my 15 month old son, he likes it, it does only say a few phrases/noises and it's a decent size in my opinion for the price paid

Butterfly In A Jar, Pink Morpho
Butterfly In A Jar, Pink Morpho

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item for little girls room, 13 Dec. 2013
My almost 5 year old loves anything pink and loves butterflies, this is a lovely novel item for her bedroom, have checked the demo and it does look very real of you're not looking too closely at the wire attached to the butterfly, which I'm sure my 4 year old won't be! Worth the money

Disney Princess Over 50 Temporary Tattoos
Disney Princess Over 50 Temporary Tattoos

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old princess very happy, 13 Dec. 2013
As with many little girls, my 4 year old is obsessed with anything disney princess, she often wants yo use the machine that dishes out these tattoos at 50p each at the local arcade, so I purchased this bumper pack at a bargain price, very happy little girl.

Uncle Milton Explore It - Rainbow In My Room
Uncle Milton Explore It - Rainbow In My Room
Offered by Mytoyfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars Novel item, 13 Dec. 2013
Nice item, bought for my almost 5 year old daughter as a christmas present, tried before wrapping and is all I'm working order, I'm sure she will be pleased with, though as stated in another review, would be a better product if rainbow was 3d, but for the price can't moan

2 Seater Double Large Folding Storage Faux Leather Ottoman Pouffe Seat Stool Box Brown
Offered by worldofbargain888

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB BUY AND A GREAT PRICE, 5 Jun. 2013
This box was exactly what I wanted.
It looks good and doesn't look cheap considering it was a steal at just £24.99 inc free delivery. Fits in perfectly in my living room, I use it to store all of our shoes, it holds a lot and really is quite roomy inside. I was skeptical at first that it would actually hold an adults weight as a seat, but am pleasantly surprised as it really does!
I will definitely be buying another of these in the near future.

DISNEY PRINCESS SNOW WHITE LIGHT UP GLOW DOLL IN BOX
DISNEY PRINCESS SNOW WHITE LIGHT UP GLOW DOLL IN BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, worth buying, 28 Mar. 2013
My daughter loves this, she has the full set of 4 princesses, switches them on when she goes to bed, they do look nice in the dark. Batteries last forever in them, also very sturdy as she plays with them in the day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3