Profile for Lynn Marlow > Reviews

Content by Lynn Marlow

Lynn Marlow (Buckinghamshire, England)

Tales from the Tail End: Adventures of a Vet in Practice
Tales from the Tail End: Adventures of a Vet in Practice

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book from beginning to end, 14 Oct. 2014
Very entertaining and well written. Had me laughing out loud in places. Quite an insight into veterinary practice. Very easy to read

BROTHER
BROTHER

5.0 out of 5 stars i was looking forward to this album release date, 16 April 2014
This review is from: BROTHER (Audio CD)
And i have not been disappointed, there isn't a dud track on it every one is a gem.
Whispering Heart can't stop listening to also Heavens Cast which is particularly poignant when you know the story behind it.
I would recommend giving this album a go.
Roll on London in May

Touching the Void
Touching the Void

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling reading, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Touching the Void (Kindle Edition)
I had already seen the film and bought the dvd! Not sure why i bought the book but i am glad i did. Beautifully written extremely vivid and difficult to read at times because of the situation and knowing that this was not a work of fiction.

Move to Oslo
Move to Oslo

2.0 out of 5 stars Move to Oslo, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Move to Oslo (Kindle Edition)
I didn't actually read all the way through...maybe because it was translated from German to English the writing was poor and difficult to get into. I had expected an amusing work of fiction...but to be honest i found it a little odd. Got to the chapter were Tatjana supposedly meets Morten Harket then deleted it from my kindle........

Brother
Brother

5.0 out of 5 stars At last available on Amazon, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Brother (MP3 Download)
Brilliant track....very deep lyric. Morten Harket never disappoints.
Can't wait for his new album which i believe is releases in the UK in May.

How Can I Sleep With Your Voice In My Head [Enhanced] [BOX SET] [LIMITED EDITION]
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have CD for A-ha fans, 16 Dec. 2013
I am not normally a fan of live CD 's but after having read some of the reviews on here I couldn't't wait to get my hands on it. Not disappointed ....absolutely brilliant.....different takes on familiar songs.....My favourites ' Forever not Yours' and 'Did anyone approach you' ............
I agree with some other comments that I would have liked a bit more info on the sleeve..........but none the less this is a 'must have'

Gildas Prayer (Frerichs Radio Mix feat. Morten Harket)
Gildas Prayer (Frerichs Radio Mix feat. Morten Harket)

5.0 out of 5 stars Came across this by accident....., 9 Dec. 2013
I found this by accident. I have been a life long fan of A-Ha and MH so i was curious. Can't stop listening to this track.....Morten Harket's voice ...brilliant.