Profile for Martin > Reviews

HEADLAMP BEAM DEFLECTORS HEAD LIGHT CONVERTORS ADAPTOR EURO DRIVING
HEADLAMP BEAM DEFLECTORS HEAD LIGHT CONVERTORS ADAPTOR EURO DRIVING
Offered by Price Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2016
Great product that lets you drive within the law in the rest of the EU.

The Hits / The B-Sides
The Hits / The B-Sides

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Hits / The B-Sides (Audio CD)
All the great songs from arguably on the best artist in one package! Highly recommended.

2 x GB Euro Number Plate Vinyl Car Stickers by Ellis Graphix
2 x GB Euro Number Plate Vinyl Car Stickers by Ellis Graphix
Offered by Ellisgraphix

Great product.

2 X AUDI A2 A3 A4 A6 A8 TT REMOTE KEY FOB CASE LOGO EMBLEM BADGE STICKER DECAL
2 X AUDI A2 A3 A4 A6 A8 TT REMOTE KEY FOB CASE LOGO EMBLEM BADGE STICKER DECAL
Offered by SparePartz

5.0 out of 5 stars great product., 21 Jan. 2016
They fit my remote perfectly, great product.

OSRAM COOL BLUE INTENSE W5W halogen, position and number plate light, 2825UHCBI-02B, 12V, double blister (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product. Use them as side lights on my ..., 21 Jan. 2016
Great Product. Use them as side lights on my 2006 Audi A8 and they match my Xenon main lights perfectly, much whiter than regular bulbs.

Diablo III (Xbox 360)
Diablo III (Xbox 360)
Offered by Yellow Bulldog Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure awesomeness!, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Diablo III (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Hello people!

I will keep it short and sweet.

This game is simply amazing! I didn't own a PC that could run the game when it first came out and was waiting patiently to make it's appearance on consoles! Finally the wait is over and the game is everything I was expecting it to be! I didn't enjoy a game as much as this one since....pretty much Diablo 1 and 2! The thing I love most about the new instalment is that it brings back all those memories from my childhood and I pretty much feel the same way when I first played Diablo 1!

Thank you so much Blizzard!

Perfect Harmony
Perfect Harmony

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Perfect Harmony (Audio CD)
It has been a long time since I bought a CD and didn't skip one single track! Great chemistry between the performers and amazing production quality that can be appreciated when played on a Hi-fi setup!

Highly recommended to everyone who loves music!

Astell and Kern AK100 Personal MQS & Ultimate Portable Hi-fi Music Player -32GB of Internal Memory
Offered by One Way Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy...love it!, 3 May 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, the superior portable system has arrived.

*PLEASE BE WARNED THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND APOLOGIZE FOR MY GRAMAR :)

I think this is my first review ever, usually I can never be bothered repeating others opinion since they have pretty much covered everything. This time however I have to add my "two cents" because this little device really deserves all the praise.

Currently I use the AK100 with my Shure's SE535 and i am happy to report that this is a perfect marriage.

When i first got my Shure 535 IEM and hooked them up to my iphone 4 and listened to some loseless albums i was in heaven and didn't think it could get any better.... but boy, how wrong was I at that time!

Knowing that this was just the beginning in my audiophile journey I was ready to take the next step I started doing some research. I've seen many great reviews about the Ak100 and how it could play MQS (Mastering Quality Sound) music on the go! I have decided to try it out with my own ears.

I could not believe how superior the sound is compared to the Iphone 4 and that is just playing CD quality loosless audio. The sound stage is much wider, much better instrument separation and tone and so much more details that could not be picked up on the iphone even with the Shure 535's!

Now here comes the real deal....24bit/196 mastering quality music. Words can not describe how breathtaking it is, it's like every musician is performing exclusively for you in a studio environment for free all the time. There is only one thing you have to know....you really need to play the right music to appreciate this device like Jazz, blues, rock, classical...generally everything that has real instruments. I would not see any point of buying this to listen to electro, techno etc. since i does not have too much detail that could be revealed with the AK100 anyway and probably not many wouldn't see the difference between their regular portable player.

I can truly recommend this to anyone who loves music and wants the best sound quality. Now having the perfect portable solution I can start saving up for my home listening setup: ALO Audio International portable Amp and Audeze LCD 3 Headphones and obviously the AK100 as the source :)

Sorry have to go now....Led Zeppelin is waiting in my room to perform for me :)

Happy listening!
Martin

Allcam Universal Medium Tilting Wall Bracket for 37" 40" 42" 46" 50" 55" LCD/ LED/ Plasma TVs VESA 600x400 400x400 200x200, ideal for LG 42LN540V

5.0 out of 5 stars My Sony KDL40W5500 is Safe!, 29 Sept. 2009
I am using this bracket for my Sony KDL40W5500. It's a very good quality bracket, easy to install and comes with everything you need. Recommended!

Sony Bravia KDL40W5500U 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview and 100Hz Motionflow

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing LCD!, 29 Sept. 2009
Just received my Sony KDL40W5500 last saturday(ordered on Friday), and it's everything that I have expected from a Sony product. It's connected to a SKY+HD box and I have to say, that the picture quality is just stunning when wathing HD Channels. One of the best LCD's that is on the market, and it's a real bargain for this price.
Highly Recommended!