Profile for F. Garry > Reviews

Beam Feature Magnetic Door Curtain, White
Beam Feature Magnetic Door Curtain, White
Offered by worldofbargain888

1.0 out of 5 stars Not this brand, 17 July 2016
The principal of these is fantastic and the first pair I had were up for 2 full years winter and summer and as well as stopping flies in the summer also stopped slugs and spiders coming under the door in the damp weather and Autumn. Previous ones were black and did stop the light so when they were ready to be replaced I bought these white ones. Big mistake such poor quality that they have ripped all down the front as the magnets were too heavy for the material after being up for less than 2 weeks. Recommend the curtain but not this brand

InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum 20% - With Retinol, Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, & More - Best Natural Anti-Aging & Skin Clearing Serum - Reduces Acne, Wrinkles, Fine Lines & Spots - 1 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 17 Jan. 2016
I have combination skin and found this really didn't suit me. If used every day it made me very spotty and I haven't suffered with acne for many, many years yet it was incredibly drying around my eyes and so fine crows feet looked twenty times worse. I have some sun damage on my throat and this made absolutely no difference despite regular application.
I've tried using less and less often and although it doesn't make me spotty then it causes the skin around my nose to peel in sheets around the side.
Total waste of money.

Fire HD 6 Kids Edition, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
Fire HD 6 Kids Edition, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Not consistent in quality and build design, 25 Dec. 2015
Order 2 for twins Christmas presents. Had to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery as ordered when on offer. Was a bit concern 're negative reviews recently.posted and sure enough one is perfect and the other has the software fault of icons not showing. Disappointing for one. Child and a hassle that you can well do without over Christmas holidays.
How.can two products ordered at the same time, both delayed whilst stock sourced have different software one of which is faulty???
Not what is expected.from amazon

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Vienna (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Vienna (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
by Stephen Brook

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 17 Dec. 2015
Just OK.
Much more detail could be given regarding alternative sights such as Prater park and some more child friendly activities. A specific UBahn map would also be helpful. The guide states that the underground is so vast it isn't possible to get it all on one map. This isn't true and we found them for sale in Vienna, unfortunately on the last day! It would also have been useful to state which street exit should be taken on exiting the ubahn stations for sights as most of the stations have several exits and on numerous occasions we came out of the wrong one and got horribly lost.
Approx coatings for entrance fees would be helpful.
A little bulky and heavy to carry round all day

Floradix Iron Supplement Tablets 84 Tablets
Floradix Iron Supplement Tablets 84 Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars Liquids better, 17 Dec. 2015
Have used the liquid for approx 12 months and found it a marvel. Thought that the tablets may be a more cost effective alternative but unfortunately they have little benefit. The liquid is far superior

Lookout Security & Antivirus (Kindle)
Lookout Security & Antivirus (Kindle)

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work for me and apparently not recommended by Amazon Kindle, 21 Oct. 2015
Not too sure about this. Downloaded as I was sure that I had a virus on my kindle.
All websites suddenly showing as 'not secure' and web addresses looking usual believed to be either kindle problem or some kind of malware that was directing me to some kind of dummy address where I would out in banking details etc.
Kindle also running slow and general appearance not quite right.
installed almost instantaneously but then took around half an hour to run a scan which found nothing and didnt solve the issue.
Kindle support have been unable to find any technical, hardware or software reason for the problem either but oddly, considering they sell this app, they said they didnt recommend this or any antivirus on the kindles, nor would they confirm that a kindle couldnt become infected with malware!

Petal Shaped Reusable Silicone Nipple Cover (1 pair) Nude Colour
Petal Shaped Reusable Silicone Nipple Cover (1 pair) Nude Colour
Offered by sowellwire

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap for a reason, 30 May 2015
Poor quality, badly finished with a polyethylene 'frill' which doesn't stay stuck down. Took ages to arrive. Paid similar price for better quality on here in the past.

Philips SA4RGA08KN/12 MP3 Player with FullSound 8 GB (Philips Songbird/15 Hour Playback) - Black
Offered by Goldcrest Retail

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 19 May 2015
Bought this for my husband's birthday in February 2015 and used regularly, fantastic product until 3months later it wouldn't turn on desite having just been charged. Returned for same product as liked it so much. Two weeks later exactly the same issue. Unreliable, poor quality. Refund obtained this time and will buy alternative make.

GYM MASTER Crazy Fit Vibration Plate in Black, 2500W Peak Power - 1000W Motor, Spring Power Cords, 2 Remote Controls, Exercise Poster

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelmed with results, 15 April 2015
Somewhat disappointed with this vibration plate.
Previously used a professional salon brand with great success, did a lot of research before choosing this for home and purchased due to excellent reviews and specifications that were very similar to the machines used previously. As this was a home version and a fraction of the price of professional vibration plates I fully expected it to be less powerful and take longer to achieve the same results. I'm also fully aware that none of these machines are miracle workers and you need to watch what you eat as well if you want to lose weight.
For it's size this is a powerful machine but unfortunately, despite using it much more regularly than I used the professional vibration plate and for longer periods the results are no where near as good. Previously I used just the flabelos machine and dieted and the results were fantastic in respect of muscle and skin tone but with this, despite doing other exercise alongside, ie running, yoga and weight training, I've not seen any noticeable trimming or slimming; in fact during a period when I was unable to do any other exercise due to injury I became noticeably flabby despite using this every day and cutting back on my calorie intake. I've also noticed an increase in cellulite, which disappeared entirely with the salon machine.
I might be over critical because I have something to make a strong comparison with but for me this has been a waste of money and I'll reinvest my money in a salon membership again.

FUSION - Set of 9 High Quality Aluminium Crochet Hooks Needles with Colourful Soft Rubber Grip Handles - in sizes 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm - comes with a handy organizer and a LIFETIME WARRANTY :)
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 31 Jan. 2015
I'm a complete beginner to crocheting and in the past have suffered with RSI which has had along term effect of making it hard and uncomfortable to grip small objects and I found I was really struggling to hold the needle with the traditional hooks. I had bought an ergonomic hook from a local craft shop and whilst this was good it was also expensive at nearly £5 for a single hook and I was still having some problems due to the thread I had chosen. These looked to be a bargain at £8 for 9 of them and so they were. Extremely comfortable to hold and good clear hooks which work very well with the troublesome yarn and are producing a nice finish even for a beginner. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2