Profile for J. Penman > Reviews

Content by J. Penman

J. Penman (Buckinghamshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Turbo Scrub Deluxe Electric Cordless Two Speed High-Power Household Cleaning Three Brushes + BONUS Large Heavy Duty Brush (As Seen on High Street TV)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, love this product, 5 Oct. 2017
Absolutely brilliant product, way exceeded my expectations, I thought I would be returning this, but no way! I have a walk in shower and this makes cleaning it, especially the edges and corners incredibly easy. Won't be without this now as it makes this job quick and thorough. Wish I'd bought one sooner.

Fly London Women's Sack785fly Biker Boots, Purple (Purple 003), 7 UK
Fly London Women's Sack785fly Biker Boots, Purple (Purple 003), 7 UK
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, love the colour, 2 Oct. 2017
After buying Fly Solv boots in black in my actual size (see my review), I then wanted to buy a funkier pair of boots and here they are! Perfect, love the colour, the style, the fit, oh and did I mention the colour?!! Love, love love these boots!

Fly London Solv Women's Boots - Black, 7 UK
Fly London Solv Women's Boots - Black, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Fly boots, 2 Oct. 2017
I love Fly boots, practical, comfortable, durable and they look good - these boots are no exception! However, after reading reviews I ordered a size larger, these turned out to be way too big, so ordered my actual size and hey presto - a perfect pair of gorgeous boots and 1 very happy girl!! (so much so that I ordered another pair in a shorter style) Along with last year's Fly boot purchases (wedges) I now have a complete collection to wear whatever the winter brings!

mafhh55® Womens Ladies New Italian Lagenlook Tulip Parachute Dress Stretchy Sleeveless Long Tunic Top (M/L (UK 12-14), BLACK)
Offered by mafhh55

5.0 out of 5 stars Far exceeded my expectations!, 25 Aug. 2017
Brilliant dress, can't believe it for the money. Perfect to throw on and look good in a flash, love it!

Vent Hose & Adaptor Kit For Creda Tumble Dryer (2 Metres, 4'' Fitting)
Vent Hose & Adaptor Kit For Creda Tumble Dryer (2 Metres, 4'' Fitting)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 13 July 2017
Does exactly what we need it to do, great

Bright Starts Up Up and Away Bouncer
Bright Starts Up Up and Away Bouncer

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customers, 13 July 2017
I bought this to have for at my house formy 7week old granddaughter, very happy and so is she!

MX Group 5017706600071 Shower Caddy - Chrome
MX Group 5017706600071 Shower Caddy - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 July 2017
Absolutely brilliant! This fits onto the shower controls perfectly, looks good and keeps everything off the shower floor. Very happy.

Skyblue-uk Beach Dresses Womens Boho Loose Backless Party Evening Beach Long Maxi Dress
Offered by skyblue-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as this price, 12 Feb. 2017
Absolutely brilliant dress, perfect for travelling or evening on hols! Much better than I expected. The back is a little low for me but it can easily be adjusted.

Sinbury® DIY Christmas Snowflake Water Droplet Wallsticker for Home Shop Wall Decor
Offered by Sinbury(UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2017
Absolutely brilliant, they looked great!!

Fly London Mol Women's Boots - Black, 8 UK (41 EU)
Fly London Mol Women's Boots - Black, 8 UK (41 EU)

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 black) thinking they would be great for work, 3 Nov. 2015
I ordered 2 pairs of these boots (1 brown, 1 black) thinking they would be great for work, ordered a size larger as Fly can be tricky - sadly could not even get my feet into the boots, but....they still looked bigger than my feet! Love the style - but the only boots I have never been able to try on!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4