Profile for S > Reviews

Content by S

S

Page: 1 | 2
La Isla Women's Underwire Padded Uplift Cups Convertible Strapless Push Up Bra Beige 32 A

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Nov. 2015
Lovely bra. My size is very small 32A and I was worrying that it's not going to look nice but it's amazing! Will be buying more soon. Recommend

Hoont Indoor Powerful Plug-in Pest Repeller with Night Light - Eliminate All Types of Insects and Rodents

1.0 out of 5 stars Mice/spiders are not afraid!!, 7 Oct. 2015
Complite waste of money. Had this device plugged in for around 2 months and I still can find spiders in the same room also mice are playing in front of it and don't really care about the ultrasound noise that the supost to hear! Also I hardly believe that the ultrasound is traveling through the wires as I still can hear mice ranning between my walls!! Not recommended.

Polarn O. Pyret Unisex Baby Classic PO.P Helmet Beanie Hat, Soft White, 1-4 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Wonderful !!, 12 April 2015
It's a lovely baby's hat. Looks great and quality is really good. Definitely recommend for spring days.

Bomb Cosmetics Candy Land Gift Pack
Bomb Cosmetics Candy Land Gift Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Mar. 2015
I bought it as a secret Santa present for colleague at work. She was very pleased and so rest of the team. Everybody was asking where to get that from hehe. Worth every penny!!

Dekoration Environmental protection Large Candy colors With lock Creative Travel Soap Box
Offered by Peaux

5.0 out of 5 stars don't look for anything else!, 16 Mar. 2015
Just love it! Eye catch colour, great size! Recommend!

DiatomPest® Pest Grade Diatomaceous Earth 350g
DiatomPest® Pest Grade Diatomaceous Earth 350g
Offered by Diatom Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!, 16 Mar. 2015
After had a professional treatment done at my property I thought killing bed bugs it's just impossible. Been fighting for months and somehow they keep coming back. Finally I found this product!! I've used it over 3 mnths ago and no bits, nothing since then!! I've left that powder for nearly a week in my bedroom and moved to leaving room and then swapped. Although I did straggle with cleaning all this dust but was earth it. My nights r finally peaceful again. Highly recommended!

We R Sports Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike X-Bike Fitness Cardio Workout Weight Loss Machine - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 30 July 2013
Very happy with my purchase! That is exactly what I was looking for. Bike is very stable and veeery quiet, seat is comfy. And when you not using just simply fold and put away in the corner. Brilliant. Quick delivery, no problems. Highly recommended!!

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque 236 ml
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque 236 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 5 Jan. 2013
I have been using Macadamia products for over a year and not even thinking to change for something else. My hear are always shiny and if you really use this masque regularly you will see big different and much stronger hair. fast delivery. recommended!

Mens Clear Shoe Boxes - 10 Pack
Mens Clear Shoe Boxes - 10 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for men ;), 5 Jan. 2013
From so many choices you can find on website this is definitely the best product. I bought 10 of these and bullied them up like a tower. Very stable. Very useful for ladies high heels, platform shoes etc... Worth the price!!

250 Sticky Adhesive Highlighter Transparent Film Index Tabs Flags / Strips
250 Sticky Adhesive Highlighter Transparent Film Index Tabs Flags / Strips

5.0 out of 5 stars simple, 5 Jan. 2013
I am using it to organise my personal calender. It is simple and visible. Has many colours so you can divide to many options quick delivery. Very useful.

Page: 1 | 2