Profile for Mummy2Pickle > Reviews

Mummy2Pickle (Kent, UK)

Rainbow Stacker
Rainbow Stacker

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, 18 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
My daughter has endless amounts of fun playing with these, she always picks these from all her toys. They are very durable and bright and have an interesting pattern around the rim (I've not seen this on any other stacking cups). I will be buying these for my niece/nephew when they arrive!

That's Not My Lion... (Usborne Touchy-Feely Board Books)
That's Not My Lion... (Usborne Touchy-Feely Board Books)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters favourite, 14 Jan. 2010
This has been my daughters favourite book since she was 2 months old. She's now almost 7 months and she still loves it. As soon as she sees it she smiles, she loves feeling all the different parts but she's fascinated by the pictures too. We have loads of these books and this one and the dragon version are the best.

LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Melody Block
LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Melody Block

5.0 out of 5 stars This toy surprised me!, 14 Jan. 2010
My 6 month old daughter got this at Christmas and she loves it! I'd never have bought it for her to be honest but I'll definitely be buying it for expecting mums in the future. She loves the rhymes mode and will play with this for hours. There is so much to look at and feel and the rhymes helps them learn animals, colours etc. The music mode is quite calming. You will find yourself singing or humming the rhymes but its not that annoying. I'd recommend buying this!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I changed my review! Don't be put off by it's appearance!, 18 Nov. 2009
Originally I gave this 1/5 because my daughter had no interest in it. About a month later it suddenly became her favourite toy. She whacks it, chews it, bends it, throws it, gives it her dummy ... it keeps her amused for ages and she loves the squeak. It's also a great teether.

Don't judge this toy by it's appearance (I thought it looked very dull). This will be a hit with your child! I'd say your child will be interested in it from about 5/6 months.

I'm now so pleased with this toy I have bought more from the range!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2009 8:46 PM GMT

CABOODLE FUN AND FUNKY CHANGING BAG - STRIPES
CABOODLE FUN AND FUNKY CHANGING BAG - STRIPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag, 30 Sept. 2009
This is a great bag, it has so much room in it for all your needs and its fashionable too. I've had so many comments about it.

Sunshine Kids Cuddle-Soft Liner
Sunshine Kids Cuddle-Soft Liner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but ...., 30 Sept. 2009
This product is very versatile. I used it for the car seat, pushchair and rocker. The problem with it is the material, no matter what the weather or how many layers my daughter had on her clothes and head were always sweaty when I took her off it. In the end I bought a different one covered with a breathable fabric.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2016 11:03 AM BST

Lamaze Trotter the Pony
Lamaze Trotter the Pony

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 Sept. 2009
I'm quite disappointed with this toy. I have bought so many Lamaze toys and this was the most expensive and the most disappointing, actually the only disappointing one! The colours and ribbons amused my daughter but the sound box started playing up after a few weeks of use. I don't use it anymore as it sounds quite scary!

Lamaze My Friend Emily Pendant- Assorted Colors
Lamaze My Friend Emily Pendant- Assorted Colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 30 Sept. 2009
I have bought so many of the Lamaze toys but Emily is my 3 month old daughters favourite. Whenever she sees her my daughter with smile and talk to her and she adores her necklace! One of the best toys I have bought so far!

RazBerry Teether
RazBerry Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 30 Sept. 2009
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
This item was only delivered this morning but I thought I would share my thoughts anyway. My daughter is 3 months old and has started teething already. I have tried so many products and she has shown no interest in any of them as she is so young. However, I tried the Raz-Berry teether and she took to it straight away and had a good old go on it and she seems to like it.