Profile for kieran > Reviews

kieran (Birmingham, UK)

Kyser Acoustic Guitar Quick Change Capo - Black
Kyser Acoustic Guitar Quick Change Capo - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Dec. 2013
Got me 3 of these now as I just simply find it very well made. Strong and simple to attach.
I like.

XL Motorcycle Motorbike Water Resistent Waterproof Rain UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Indoor Black Silver Extra Larger + storage bag
Offered by Harrison Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Dec. 2013
Fit's very nicely over my YZF-R125. Clips together on one side of the cover whereby I simply roll the bike over the other end and it's pretty secure. I do have another one of these in XXL that the strap broke on because of extremely strong winds, and I mean 45 degree walking angle strong wind so that can happen in some rough weather conditions. Other than that it works pretty well. Protects my bike from direct sunlight as my bike always over heated when left outside my work but not after I got me one of these!

Lenoge® Hi-Capacity Band New Laptop Battery for Acer Aspire 4741 4741G 4741ZG 4551G 4771 4771G 5741 5551 5551G 5552 5742Z 5750 5250 7551 7741G 4552-5078 31CR19/65-2 31CR19/66-2 AS10G3E 6cells
Offered by TradeMarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 29 Dec. 2013
I replaced this battery with my old one and noticed the difference right away. I'm pretty sure that it's just because my old battery was so old but I still see the difference meaning that this one is doing a very good job :]
I'm very pleased with it.

BestDealUK Macro Close Up Lenses for Canon EOS 1100D 500D 550D 600D 60D 58mm
BestDealUK Macro Close Up Lenses for Canon EOS 1100D 500D 550D 600D 60D 58mm
Offered by iTekLife Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, 29 Dec. 2013
Use this so much not as I just love seeing objects close up! I'm not a pro photographer so I don't know what someone with experience think about them but for me I think they are just great. I think it's pretty cool and useful to be able to join them together for more of a close up. Love em!

Lindo ORG-SL Slim Electro Acoustic Guitar with Pre-amp and Integrated Tuner/Accessories - Black
Offered by Lindo Guitars

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Dec. 2013
The guitar looks pretty nice and all but I've had some serious issues with the guitar that I'm not pleased with at all, including the service when I contacted them about the issues I found with the guitar. The intonation was seriously out so I carried it to a technician, and a friend who has over 30 years of guitar experience to make sure it wasn't just me but they both said it was way to far out so I contacted Lindo to see if I could send it back and have it looked at and was told to adjust the neck before doing so. I did this tried it and then replaced the strings and adjusted again over a period of 2 days to make sure and still it was the same. Sent it back to them and they said the guitar was fine and sent it back to me charging me for delivery and when I got it, the same issue was still there. It's really annoying as I can't place the capo on without the 6th string going completely out of tune (more than a half tone up), and that's just placing it on the 5th fret. Any higher it the tone goes higher still so I'm required to re-tune for every fret I place it on. This is my forth guitar I have and funnily enough the most expensive yet still the only one I have any problems with. I am definitely not happy about this. I just hope for others that it's my guitar only that's faulty and not that they are all like this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2014 12:54 AM GMT