Profile for Anthem > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll - 19 mm x 1.5 m
UniBond No More Nails Permanent Roll - 19 mm x 1.5 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 10 Oct. 2014
No much else to say other than it does what it says on the packet - don't think we'll ever use nails again. It's holding all our framed pictures up nicely. Much cheaper on Amazon than DIY stores.

Lee Evans - Monsters Live [DVD] [2014]
Lee Evans - Monsters Live [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars A humble, talented man with genuine funny bones., 10 Oct. 2014
We saw Lee Evans last night in Manchester. The only flaws? The other people there. I was sat next to one woman who couldn't crack a smile for the whole two hours and then there were the disrespectful people leaving as he started to sing. For anyone wondering - no, Lee Evans is not a bad singer, in fact, he has a great voice, can play his instruments well and the song was really heart warming. Pure rudeness on those people. However, at least 90% of the audience stayed to give this man the standing O he really deserved.

From the moment Lee walked out on stage he was captivating and entertaining, the comedy was spot on and relevant to all walks of life. He involved each area of the audience, was witty off script but above all, just a really nice guy. You could tell his thank you's were truly genuine and that he was honestly awed by the reception he received. He didn't fault once, he kept the laughs rolling and left us with a night we will always remember. Lee Evans really does need to go down in history as a true comedic legend.

10/10 all around.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2014 1:23 AM BST

The World's End/Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead [DVD] [2004]
The World's End/Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one thing to say..., 22 Feb. 2014
Boys will be boys. I bought my fiance a mountain of gifts that he asked for, for Christmas, however, this was the unexpected one and his face lit up more than on any of the others! Good price & great movies. :)

Party Invitations with Envelopes (Pack of 20)
Party Invitations with Envelopes (Pack of 20)
Offered by Just Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice invitations, 22 Feb. 2014
Bought these for a surprise 50th. The delivery was great, the colours on them are great and all in all they are just lovely. :)

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Lingers with you for a while after., 10 Feb. 2014
I first started reading this book in a McDonald's, drinking a hot chocolate and waiting for my fiance to get off his train from London. It was late at night and then I was late to meet him because I was so enthralled in the book. I struggled a little bit at first to connect with Augustus but he eventually grew on me like wild fire. This is more than a romance novel, more than another story of star-crossed lovers. It's thought-provoking, it's emotional and it stays with you. The last page in particular is one I can't get out of my mind. It's beautiful and poignant and all these rave reviews are deservedly so. I like my choices. I hope you like yours.

Looking For Alaska
Looking For Alaska

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 20 Nov. 2013
I'd heard good things about John Green and this book, so I thought, why not? Enjoyed it from the very first page, all the characters are likeable - although Alaska has her moments but this is somewhat the point. A great story, you will enjoy this.

Now You See Me [DVD]
Now You See Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars You should see this!, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Now You See Me [DVD] (DVD)
Me and my boyfriend went into this film thinking it would just be an average film to see on a date night. How wrong we were! We were gripped all the way through, great characters, original story, who doesn't like a bit of magic? And the ending! Wow. We didn't click at all and came out of the cinema in disbelief. One of my favourite films, if not favourite, of 2013. You won't regret seeing this.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book., 9 Aug. 2013
I don't know what you could find to dislike about the book. The writing flows, it really makes you think and most of all, I found it relatable. It's been my favourite book for years and I just had to purchase it on my Kindle to read again and again. You absolutely won't be disappointed with this book.

Double Chocolate Keep Calm & Snooze Duvet Cover With Pillow Cases
Double Chocolate Keep Calm & Snooze Duvet Cover With Pillow Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 9 Aug. 2013
I needed to invest in a new duvet set after decorating my bedroom and wanting one that matched the decor. Came across this one and decided to give it a try. Delivery was good and this looks great on my bed. Would definitely recommend.

Pretty Nose Cleansing Pore Strips 1 x 6
Pretty Nose Cleansing Pore Strips 1 x 6
Offered by The Royal Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars These work., 9 Aug. 2013
These are the first brand of these that I've used after shopping around. They're cheap and they do the job. My skin is not completely free of black heads after using these but it definitely helps. You can see the results yourself on the strip after you remove it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3