Profile for CF Dorrian > Reviews

mDesign Bathroom Shower Caddy Tote for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap - Clear
mDesign Bathroom Shower Caddy Tote for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap - Clear
Offered by DékorWNN

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2017
Just as described and I am very happy with quality of product. Would recommend this

mDesign Office and Desk Organizer Caddy - Clear
mDesign Office and Desk Organizer Caddy - Clear
Offered by DékorWNN

5.0 out of 5 stars Organiser, 11 Mar. 2017
Exactly as described and I love it.

Isomars Technoart Technical Drawing Pen 0.1mm
Isomars Technoart Technical Drawing Pen 0.1mm
Offered by My Stationery Mart (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Mar. 2017
Great pen and exactly what I hoped for

Swivel Fan Wand
Swivel Fan Wand
Offered by AlterEGlow

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with special needs and has given him so much fun. Encouraged him to look at it I turn ..., 7 Jun. 2016
Bought for a little boy with special needs and has given him so much fun. Encouraged him to look at it I turn it on, when he looks away I turn it off, he then looks at toy then me and back to toy and I turn it on. He makes the choice and it has helped him learn eye pointing.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, easy to use and love it, 7 Jun. 2016
Comes in really handy being on the road and able to scan client documents. Good quality, easy to use and love it.

When I Was Five I Killed Myself
When I Was Five I Killed Myself
by Howard Buten

5.0 out of 5 stars could not stop reading, 20 May 2011
What a smashing little book. It kept me in suspense till the end. Exceedingly well written and sensetively written also. The suspense meant that I could not put the book down and when I had to, due to its size it fitted into my pocket. Definately a classic. Dont be put off by the tittle. One of the best books I've read in a long time.

Stylish Hunter Leather Wallet from Prime Hide - FLG 8503 Distress Wallet - Brown
Offered by D2D Products

5.0 out of 5 stars wallet, 20 May 2011
I love this wallet. It is practical and holds just enough. The zip part is ideal for putting tickets that you dont want to loose in or in my case the 10 pounds emergency money. Servise was fast and efficent. Great product. Also had a lovely smell of leather.

Search For The Real Self: Unmasking The Personality Disorders Of Our Age
Search For The Real Self: Unmasking The Personality Disorders Of Our Age
by James F. Masterson M.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars at last, 20 May 2011
This book was excellent and just what I needed to hep me understand the difference between who I adapted to being and the real me. It also helped me understand why it is better to be your real self and not what others want you to be. I found some really useful tools and stratergies and it certainly gave me a lot to reflect on. I have re read it and it is still a good read. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to be true to themselves. Excellent

Voices Beyond The Border: Living with Borderline Personality Disorder
Voices Beyond The Border: Living with Borderline Personality Disorder
by Vicky Cox

2.0 out of 5 stars beyond the border, 20 May 2011
I was a bit dissapointed with this book. Firstly I had not realised it ws going to be maily poems written by sufferers of BPD with a few other words thrown in. I did read it but skipped a few poems. There were some poems and writings I could identify with. There are better books out there.

The Essential Family Guide to Borderline Personality Disorder: New Tools and Techniques to Stop Walking on Eggshells
by Randi Kreger

4.0 out of 5 stars aid family understanding, 20 May 2011
i found this book very helpful as it allowed me a person with BPD to help my family understand why I act as I do and also to let them know it is okay to have time out. The book is easy to read and contains some really useful information for family/ friends. I would recommed this to someones family in the same situation as mine.

Page: 1 | 2