Profile for Suss > Reviews

Content by Suss

Suss

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed my mattress!, 16 Jan. 2014
This product is absolutely excellent! Having placed my order at 10pm on a Monday, I received it on the Wednesday morning. There was a very slight smell, but I put it on my bed straight away as I couldn't stand one more night on an incredibly uncomfortable mattress and couldn't notice any odour at all then. It totally transformed my bed! It's now extremely comfortable, making a very cheap, very old bed feel like an expensive memory foam one. I highly recommend this!!!

White Frangipani Flower Fairy Lights
White Frangipani Flower Fairy Lights

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty lights, 20 April 2012
These flower lights are really pretty, however, looking at them I would probably have gone for a different colour if I were to buy them again. Also, they have a foreign (Thai?) plug on with a British adapter, which is absolutely fine, but doesn't look that nice if you are ordering them as a gift. I would still buy these again, however. Very good value for money.

Eset NOD32 Antivirus (2011)/PC/3 user/1 year/Boxed product
Eset NOD32 Antivirus (2011)/PC/3 user/1 year/Boxed product

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 April 2012
I found this easy to use and set up. I installed it on my netbook which doesn't have a CD drive, but using the instructions it was still simple to do. It does not seem to slow my computer down too much and is very efficient and effective. I would buy it again when my subscription runs out.

Big Cherry Dice, 10 x 16mm Round Corner Spot - Netherstorm Purple
Big Cherry Dice, 10 x 16mm Round Corner Spot - Netherstorm Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dice, 20 April 2012
These are really pretty, value for money and really good quality dice. I bought a few different colours and have them all mixed in a bowl as an interesting table decoration. They are much cheaper than comparable ones I have found in shops.

No Lunch
No Lunch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album!, 20 April 2012
This review is from: No Lunch (Audio CD)
If you like a good bit of glam punk mixed with a slice of rock and a whole heap of sleaze...you'll love this!

Big Cherry Dice, 10 x 16mm Round Corner Spot - Terra Turquoise
Big Cherry Dice, 10 x 16mm Round Corner Spot - Terra Turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dice, 20 April 2012

The Penguin Book of Norse Myths: Gods of the Vikings
The Penguin Book of Norse Myths: Gods of the Vikings
by Kevin Crossley-Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 20 April 2012
This book is entertaining, easy to read and informative. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, like me who want's an introduction on Norse mythology.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 20 April 2012
I was really pleased with this frame...it is lightweight but good quality and it was very easy to put the poster in correctly. I would definitely recommend it.