Profile for Mr. A. G. Creasey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Dredd
Dredd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a pass, 23 April 2015
This review is from: Dredd (Kindle Edition)
Wonderful script from a great film. Given there will be no sequel, getting what I can from this awesome film.

Batman: The Complete TV Series - Limited Edition [Blu-ray] [1966] [Region Free]
Batman: The Complete TV Series - Limited Edition [Blu-ray] [1966] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Adam West

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Redemption!!!!, 9 Nov. 2014
Well it arrived today and it certainly is quite impressive. They have cleaned it up which really does look good and they haven't stretched or cut the picture but kept it in the original format. The only thing with it is there is no ultraviolet which is advertised in the description so that loses it a star otherwise as said impressive package recommend this but I would like to know what happened about the ultraviolet?

10/12/2014 Well done Amazon. Just when I thought you had gone all silent and ignoring us. You didn't. Well done. extra star goes up.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 2:07 PM GMT

Skyfall
Skyfall
Offered by Great Price Media EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning., 30 May 2014
This review is from: Skyfall (Audio CD)
New bond meets classic but with a twist, it will delight fans new and old. Just as the film does.

polar lights batman batmobile complete slot racing kit 1.32 scale diecast model
polar lights batman batmobile complete slot racing kit 1.32 scale diecast model
Offered by ALPHA GROUP MODELS

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy., 6 Feb. 2014
Although it is a simple kit and easy to build it is incomplete! Aparrently that is why it is cheap. After a discussion with Amerang UK they were sent without all the parts. It's only the chrome wheel inserts but you are not informed of this which would complete the model. So what is on the box etc is false advertising and considering the company I purchased from has not replied to my email after nearly 4 weeks I felt I need to write this and make everyone aware of this fault! It really is a shame as I would have loved to finish building it so now it is just sitting in the box unfinished!

Ultimate Xbox 360 RROD Repair kit + Tools
Ultimate Xbox 360 RROD Repair kit + Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Wary at first!, 31 Mar. 2013
Having read online about repairing the X-Box and considering I have not played on mine for over 8 Months, I thought why not give it a go, not a lot to lose really! And I'm glad i did. this really is all you need and on top of that, following the instructions given i repaired the very first one I had. Even without another kit my first one now works like a dream as all that had happened was an X clamp came off. Using the kit to repair my second found their was enough paste to do my first system so thanks very much it works. Very happy gamer with two functioning X-Boxes. One very small downside, not enough alcohol wipes but other wise spot on.

Ost: Dark Night Rises [VINYL]
Ost: Dark Night Rises [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars More more more!, 19 Mar. 2013
I love vinyl, and was happy with what I have received. Being a lover of film scores I enjoy hearing music on this level and Hans Zimmer has never disappointed. We need more releases on vinyl for example The Lord of the Rings. I would love to have that in my vinyl collection, it takes me back to the days of the record shop and flipping through the new releases. Bring it back as this release was necessary.

Kensington Gore's Diary: Another Year Closer To Death
Kensington Gore's Diary: Another Year Closer To Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Shakespeare went wrong!, 11 Mar. 2013
By not having the wonderful Mr Gore(Your Honour) as a GHOST writer, School English Lessons would not have been exciting as watching a pigeon crap on your car!!!!! This book is witty and worth a decent read. So put it on your kindle. Entertaining,Inciteful and a rip roarer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better, 24 July 2012
Arrived fairly quickly and have used neck and arm use but not on belt yet. Does exactly what it says.

Security Baseball Cap Black
Security Baseball Cap Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, 24 July 2012
Placed order on Friday and it arrived the following day, not bad not bad at all. Will use you again.

Security Printed Polo Shirt - Black - X-Large
Security Printed Polo Shirt - Black - X-Large
Offered by Design Label

5.0 out of 5 stars Polo security shirts., 24 July 2012
Arrived pretty quick and was exactly what I was after. Comfortable and fits well even after washing, well done guys.

Page: 1 | 2