Profile for Game Fan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gain Powder, 5.45 kg - Chocolate
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gain Powder, 5.45 kg - Chocolate

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Protein, 22 Nov. 2015
Good size for a very good price, only downside was the scoop was huge and did not fit into my shaker very well so always had bits spilling onto the sides

Mens Brazil Logo Beach Summer Brasil Holiday Sandals Flip Flops - White - UK8/EU42 - ZUKCD0040
Offered by Prime-Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 25 Sept. 2014
Very nice pair of Brazil flip flops, they fit perfect and best price I could find anywhere for these type of flip flops!

Garnell Nutrition High Performance Chocolate Orange Whey Protein Powder 2.27Kg
Garnell Nutrition High Performance Chocolate Orange Whey Protein Powder 2.27Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, 26 Jun. 2014
Taste's nice as always!

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)
Offered by sellatronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 14 Feb. 2014
This is still a classic game and can still enjoy it after years of it first coming out, GTA forever!

WWE - Wrestlemania 3 And 4 [DVD]
WWE - Wrestlemania 3 And 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wwe

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Wrestlemania, 2 Dec. 2013
Wrestlemania 3 was pretty good, some good matches but wrestlemania 4 stole the show, 1 as Hogan was not the main attraction thank god and two as the challenge for the WWE heavyweight belt was up for grabs in a king of the ring type matches, all in all pretty good wrestlemanias, juat seems like the older wrestlemanias were much more intresting than nowadays.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!, 28 Oct. 2013
Brilliant game, very addictive, i'm through 70% of the game but there is so much of the sub quests you can carry out that this game could take you such a long time to complete so that is hours upon hours of fun!!
Graphics are good, storyline is good too and the zombies really do make you jump, play in the dark if you dare!

Highly recommend this game, think I will try Dead Island Riptide next which is the 2nd game after this one.

Football Manager 2007 Xbox 360
Football Manager 2007 Xbox 360

5.0 out of 5 stars What a game!, 1 Mar. 2013
I got this game for christmas 2012 and I have not been able to stop playing it since, I know its over 6 years old but you get to play with all the players who are past it/retired plus all the guys who are playing these days who were at their peak or coming up.

I play this every single day and I am now into my third season so if you think it would take you a long long time to complete one season then you are wrong I only play around two matches a day and like I said I am know into my third season or season 2008/2009 to be precise.

I would recommend this game to any football fan whether you are into management or not because you will be hooked, you get to do day to day jobs as a manager - signing players, renewing contracts, you even get to renew contracts for your backroom staff or look for a new coach or scout if you think your guys are not up to their role.

I could go on about all the different things you can do on this game but I will be here all day all I can say is give it a go as after you have got the hang of it which will not take you long, you will be hooked!

Ice Cube: The Videos - Volume 1 [DVD]
Ice Cube: The Videos - Volume 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ice Cube
Offered by Gute_Preise

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one Ice Cube, 8 Oct. 2012
This is a very good DVd for every video that cube made from when he left NWA up until 1993-1994.
I enjoyed each of the videos as I got to see Ice Cube obviously but Cube has made much better Videos and music since these tunes but all in all still a decent DVD.

WWF: Best Of Raw 1 [DVD] [NTSC]
WWF: Best Of Raw 1 [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Wwe
Offered by filmsmk

2.0 out of 5 stars Attitude Era, 8 Oct. 2012
I was pretty disappointed with this DVD as it was just too short, it gave you info into each superstar during the attitude era but it still seemed that there was not enough on the dvd as it started then finished way too quick so I would not recommend unless you have a short space of time to fill if you are bored as this is not the sort of DVD that will keep you occupied for a very long period of time.

House of Saddam DVD Region 02 Import
House of Saddam DVD Region 02 Import
Dvd ~ Igal Naor

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Saddam Hussein, 8 Oct. 2012
Brilliant film, it is in four parts as I think it was shown on TV as a mini series.
Very good acting and tells the story of how Saddam came into power right up until he is caught and taken to trial, very good DVD a must if you wish to see the story of the family of Saddam, highly recommended, I bought it for my other half and she loved it!

Page: 1 | 2