Profile for Calum O'Toole > Reviews

Content by Calum O'Toole

Calum O'Toole

10 Mixed Multi Colour PVC Electrical Insulation Tape 20M Professional British Standard
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tape!, 25 July 2014
Firstly, great price for a pack of 10 mixed colour electrical insulation tape. I had looked around at all the alternatives both on here and ebay and eventually settled for this set. I bought the 20m version and I can't see me ever running out of tape, the colours in the picture are as I received. They're great quality, stick well - not the cheap stuff you would pick up in pound shops. If I do ever find that I have run out of this tapeI will certainly be back for more. Thanks for the quick delivery All Trade Direct!

First4spares Dyson Compatible White Round Post Motor Filter Pads to fit DC07 and DC14 Vacuum Cleaners (Pack of 5)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 25 July 2014
I bought these to replace a DC07 post motor filter (the filter under the bin) and I am impressed. I have in the past bought more expensive individual filters but these do the exact same job with 4 extra spares! I will be buying again (should I ever even need to) Thanks First4spares!

Crocs Professional Unisex-Adults' Specialist Vent Work Clogs - Black (Black), 11 UK 2E (46-47 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not ashamed!, 25 July 2014
I bought these as they were listed at a bargain price and I was on the lookout for something quick and easy to slip on when nipping out to the garage, to hang washing, or to put the bins out. I wasn't expecting these to be so comphy! I don't think these shoes will get you any street cred with your mates (my OH hates them) but they are so comfortable and for the purpose of buying them they have exceeded my expectations.

USN Shaker 700ml
USN Shaker 700ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bottles!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: USN Shaker 700ml (Personal Care)
I originally got one of these free with a 5kg USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic protein tub purcashed off ebay (sorry amazon!) and I have used it for the last 2 years with no problems, the logo is still clear on the bottle and has no signs of fading despite being used regularly for the last 2 years. The top is easy to twist on and to secure to stop spillages. I have recently discovered the benefits of juicing and needed a few bottles for various juices throughout the day. I immediately purchased 5 more of these bottles for that very purpose because of the reliability I have had with one of these shakers. It's cheap and serves its purpose!

Toolzone 8Pc Storage Hook Set
Toolzone 8Pc Storage Hook Set
Offered by Toolhopper

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Toolzone 8Pc Storage Hook Set
I bought this set to hang various tools and pieces of garden equipment onto my garage wall. I have just only used the bicycle hooks so far (screwed to the underside of a horizontal wooden ceiling beam in my garage) and I must say I am very impressed for the price. The two hooks hold both a heavy mountain bike and a road bike and save so much room. I didn't even have to install any rawl plugs, I just drilled a 6mm hole into the wood and manually screwed the hook in by hand. I was intially worried about the items as the price was so low and once opening the package I was slightly disappointed in the packaging/perceived quality of the items. However having installed the bike hooks I am impressed with the job they do.

Makita P-44046 Drill and Bit Set, 216 pc.
Makita P-44046 Drill and Bit Set, 216 pc.

3.0 out of 5 stars As the other views state, 23 April 2014
As my very first set I am happy that there is loads of bits in this, however the quality doesn't match the quality of the Makita drills. There are multiple duplicate parts and there are 5 pieces that won't fit into their slots which is quite annoying when trying to close the box as they fall out everywhere. It will serve its purpose for DIY I should think and I would only recommend to people who do the odd bit around the home, otherwise invest in better parts.