Profile for RJDAVIES07 > Reviews

Samsung ET-DQ10Y0EW USB 3.0 Data Cable for Galaxy S5/Galaxy Note 3 - White
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
Excellent product :)

The Shredded Chef: 120 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy
by Michael Matthews

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recipes, no illustrations, 8 July 2013
I ordered this item as I would like to vary my diet from the monotony of eating plain boring foods to gain muscle and lose fat. So far I have tried the Indian Chicken curry, I found it easy to make and delicious. There is a great variety of meals, and I'm looking forward to working my way through them.

The only hang up on this product is that it's missing photographs of the finished meals which is something I like in a cook book, I can only think that the lack of photos is because of frugality and trying to keep the costs of printing low. I would recommend this cook book but if an alternative is available with illustrations I would probably buy that one instead.

Peace
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 4:46 PM GMT

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Guide to Making 1 million Coins - Revised and Updated for FUT 13 - 26 Pages! - BASIC VERSION

1.0 out of 5 stars A POOR BOOK, 16 Jan. 2013
Was excited to read this book but all I read was common sense. Things people do on eBay everyday. I would only recommend this book to a child.