Profile for Mr. Inder P. Sharma > Reviews

Content by Mr. Inder P. S...

Mr. Inder P. Sharma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Case of 6 x Lord Sheraton Leather Shine Spray 300ml
Case of 6 x Lord Sheraton Leather Shine Spray 300ml
Offered by Dealsdirect247

4.0 out of 5 stars ... and polishing my leather furniture and I am more pleased than ever that it has kept the leather supple ..., 18 Jun. 2017
I have bought this product for over the years for cleaning and polishing my leather furniture and I am more pleased than ever that it has kept the leather supple and shiny. Best product I have used and its priced comparatively to other expensive products available on the market.

Braun Clean & Renew Shaver Cleaning Refill Cartridges (2 Boxes - 6 Refills)
Braun Clean & Renew Shaver Cleaning Refill Cartridges (2 Boxes - 6 Refills)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

4.0 out of 5 stars I have used this product for years since I have ..., 18 Jun. 2017
I have used this product for years since I have had several Braun shavers. It cleans the shaver heads and foil and with all the gremlins cleaned out of its mechanism, it feels fresh again. It prolongs the life of the shaver and also acts as a disinfectant. Well worth the money.

PhD Nutrition Synergy ISO-7 Powder, Vanilla Crème, 2 kg
PhD Nutrition Synergy ISO-7 Powder, Vanilla Crème, 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars I used this product only on few occasions and I ..., 15 Jun. 2017
I used this product only on few occasions and I found that I was getting pains in my side and back. Not knowing why it was so, I visited my doctor and he asked me to stop using this product because I take Statin and Cholesterol tablets. It probably interacts with my medicine. I stopped taking the product and after a week or so , no more pains. I suggest that whosoever wants to use this product, ask you doctor for possible side affects it may cause. I have seen many people who use the Gym take this protein and probably they feel the benefit of it and no side affects. Iam not sure.

Azuma Black Steel Barrel BBQ Barbeque Charcoal Grill Cooking Garden Patio Wheels
Offered by XS-Stock com Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 11 Jun. 2017
Well made of heavy cast iron steel. Good value for the money . Easy to assemble in about in an hour and you are ready to go. Yo must buy the cover because it does no come with it.

Wham High Grade Plastic Mocha Flip Top Waste Rubbish Kitchen Bin Dustbin (Large - 25 Litre)
Offered by RUBY DEALS UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Jun. 2017
Well made and a good a good value for the price.

Raiken Prince Of Wales Check Harrington Jacket-Charcoal-M
Raiken Prince Of Wales Check Harrington Jacket-Charcoal-M
Offered by Paramount Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars The jacket fits fine but the style is more to be expected But ..., 11 Jun. 2017
The jacket fits fine but the style is more to be expected But it's a good value for the price.

Mini Garden 15L Litre Galvanised Incinerator Small Fire Bin - Ideal for Burning Paper, Leaves, Wood, Rubbish + FREE ASH POKER
Offered by ST&K Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good value for the price, 18 Feb. 2017
This is a very good value for the price. It comes with a tong (a stirrer) and three feet which need to be put together with the nuts provided. It was easy to assemble the feet in a few minutes and then the incinerator is ready to go. I would recommend it over the others overpriced and large ones.
My only complaint is that the delivery company used by this company is Hermes. This company does not provide tracking order ,its phone number or that of the courier. We waited all day for the delivery and it eventually arrived at 5 pm. The whole day was wasted. One could not go out to do the shopping or even do the housework in case the driver arrived and one could not hear because one could be hoovering the house. My advice to anyone who orders the goods to make sure that if it is to be delivered by Hermes, cancel the order.This is the most deplorable courier with no regards for the customer.

Sony ICF-C1T FM/AM Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Mirror Finish - Red
Sony ICF-C1T FM/AM Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Mirror Finish - Red
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Feb. 2017
I have purchased Sony products over decades and found them to last longer than any other one,s that I have heard of. That includes 4 TV's, Home cinema systems to say the few.All Sony. The reason for buying this one was because my wife has had an alarm clock, still working perfectly for over two decade. I wanted to buy her this new one on the market as a replacement for the ageing one and it has not disappointed her. The sound on radio is great, the time shown on he clock is digital, very large numbers and the alarm system is perfect to wake you or snooze you to sleep.

4 x 5 Litres - Simply Spray & Walk Away Concentrate Patio - Fencing - Decking - Mould Algae & Moss Remover
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Although I have used it very little but the results ..., 12 Jan. 2017
Although I have used it very little but the results are encouraging. I will have to wait till summer to see the full benefit.

20kg 6X Organic Pelleted Chicken Manure
20kg 6X Organic Pelleted Chicken Manure
Offered by grahamdn1a

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Nov. 2016
I have used these products before and they are excellent for soil nutrition and as a fertilizer. I would recommend it to anyone with green fingers to try it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7