Profile for Bloodlessprout2 > Reviews

Content by Bloodlessprout2

Bloodlessprout2 "bs2" (Ireland)

Sunwire - 2.5" HDD SATA Enclosure USB 2.0 For Laptop Hard Drives - XP/VISTA/WIN-7/MAC - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars sata hard drive enclosure., 12 April 2010
Having changed my hard drive on my macbook I brought this to now contain my old drive. Its easy to fit and works fine. It was a good job I did buy it because I couldn't format my new drive when in the macbook (as instructions say you can) and had to format it in this. This turns internal hard drives (of the correct size) into an external usb hard drive.

Playstation 3, 500GB Hard disk drive for easy and fast upgrading of your PS3 System. With full 3 year HDD warranty. 500 Gigabyte SATA II 2.5' Internal Hard Disk Drive also suitable for Laptop or Macbook (Includes PS3 self upgrade instructions)

4.0 out of 5 stars hard drive suitable for a white macbook, 12 April 2010
My first generation macbook's hard drive packed in and I needed a replacement. It was easy to fit and with the right tools it took about 15 mins. I haven't had a problem since. The only thing was I had to format it before I inserted it into the macbook, not formated when in the macbook as per some instructions I have seen.

The Man Who Sued God [DVD] [2003]
The Man Who Sued God [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Billy Connolly

4.0 out of 5 stars The man who sued god., 12 April 2010
Another great film at a very low price. Billy is brilliant playing a solicitor who's boat is struck by lighting and is refused a claim by his insurance company. Now anyone who has made a claim against an insurance company will love this film. Because it is considered an act of God, he then sets out suing the Representative's of God, the main Church's. What follows is a topsy turvy court case and moral story which is funny to the end.

Leatherheads [DVD]
Leatherheads [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars leatherheads, 12 April 2010
This review is from: Leatherheads [DVD] (DVD)
Not one of his most successful films but a good film none the less. I find George clooney to be a very under rated actor with some gems up his sleeve, this being one. It is a quirky comedy in the lines of O brother were art thy so if you liked this file, you will like this. For the price you pay its well worth the money.