Profile for Mammoth > Reviews

Classic 3.5mm-RCA 6.0m
Classic 3.5mm-RCA 6.0m
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Mar. 2015
Seems like it's a well made cable, though unfortunately it wasn't suitable for my particular needs.

Optimum 9400 Domestic and Commercial Blender, 2 Litre, 2238 Watt, White
Optimum 9400 Domestic and Commercial Blender, 2 Litre, 2238 Watt, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Only a month in to using this daily, but I'm pretty impressed so far........., 4 Feb. 2015
A low powered secondhand Kenwood 'Smoothie Maker' came my way, which allowed me to experiment with making green smoothies.

I grew confident though that my green smoothies could be greatly improved and made more palatable and enjoyable if the blender provided greater power/faster speeds. However, I wanted to be sure that daily green smoothies weren't just a faddy 'flash in the pan' for me.

Over the months, I researched all the 'decent' domestic blenders commonly used in the UK, and narrowed my preference (for various reasons including container size, blade speed, motor power and reported reliability/warranty) down to the Enpee Multi Purpose Commercial Grade Blender (also available via Amazon or direct from enpee.co.uk) and the Optimum 9400.

Over the months, the Enpee reduced the power of its model from approx 2.2kW to approx 1.5kW but played this down by "improvements made to the blades". The Optimum remained at approx 2.2kW. I'm guessing Enpee's change might be down to using the motor found in the much dearer Vitamix......or perhaps the result of silly EU regulations requiring household products to be of a lower power.

A few months of using the Kenwood saw me increasing the proportion of leafy greens I was managing to take daily, and I'd proven to myself that smoothies were now a part of my normal daily diet.

Hence I took the plunge by purchasing the Optimum, which was pretty expensive normally but was now available during the January 'sales'. I've not looked back since making the change as my smoothies have improved so much more. I dare say that a couple of the other blenders I'd researched would've had the same result, but they were of a slightly lower power and had smaller containers.

Belkin F6C1500ei-TW-RK Computer back up UPS Battery pack
Belkin F6C1500ei-TW-RK Computer back up UPS Battery pack
Offered by Battery Trader

4.0 out of 5 stars Installing these seems to have done the trick, however......, 4 Feb. 2015
Having read forums regarding UPS units 'wearing out', I realised that my problem might not necessarily be cured by battery replacement.

I took the chance though, as battery replacement (after about 6 years constant use) was much cheaper than replacing the whole UPS unit.

Only time will tell I suppose if this has truly done the trick, as I've no way of testing the other components of the UPS unit.

2x PANASONIC® 3400mAh NCR18650B Li-ion 18650 3.7v RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
2x PANASONIC® 3400mAh NCR18650B Li-ion 18650 3.7v RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
Offered by EuroTrading

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if these are 3400mAh?, 18 Jan. 2015
I'm not sure that these are 3400mAh, as they don't last as long as other same capacity batteries (Efest branded) that I've been using for some while now.

Mylek Citrus 5 Litres Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Professional High Extraction Concentrate (Works With All Machines)
Offered by Sales Direct Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - will buy again., 6 Dec. 2014
Unfortunately, I have a very poor sense of smell. However, having used this product my wife reckons our light coloured carpets are now fresh smelling. We can both see they're much cleaner too.

I'll purchase this again sometime in the future - providing price hasn't shot up as it often seems to on Amazon!

Daforto Stevia Tablets Refill Package, 1000 Tablets
Daforto Stevia Tablets Refill Package, 1000 Tablets
Offered by 1107 Products

4.0 out of 5 stars I now like it, and prefer it to other sweeteners or ..., 2 Dec. 2014
A very few reviews indicate the taste of these are not to their liking. Personally, I now like it, and prefer it to other sweeteners or even sugar.

Muscleform MCT Energy Oil Medium Chain Triglycerides 1000ml
Muscleform MCT Energy Oil Medium Chain Triglycerides 1000ml
Offered by Muscleform

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
Mixes well in smoothies.

Quality Fuel Jerry Can Red Metal 20 Litre Petrol Diesel Oil
Quality Fuel Jerry Can Red Metal 20 Litre Petrol Diesel Oil
Offered by ONE SAFE SOURCE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but be wary of safety restrictions/legislation which at best, can be a little confusing!, 2 Dec. 2014
Good product, easy to open and close (unlike cheaper ones I've tried).

However, the legislation regarding carry fuel in a vehicle and storing at home in a garage/shed needs to be considered.

The Fire Brigade website states that the max size that should be used is 10 litres, and a max total of 20 litres carried/stored. It's also required to state clearly on the can that it contains an Inflammable material.

HYUNDAI i800 (09 ON) TAILORED HEAVY DUTY RUBBER BOOT MAT
HYUNDAI i800 (09 ON) TAILORED HEAVY DUTY RUBBER BOOT MAT
Offered by Rhinos-Autostyling

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Not one of its advertised virtues, but it helps to stop loose items sliding around the boot., 2 Dec. 2014
Fitted fine in a 2012 i800, and helps to keep muck off the floor (easy to remove and hose off). Because of the type of rubber, and because it's ribbed, it also helps to prevent loose items sliding around the boot.

Sturdy Car Warning Emergency Triangle
Sturdy Car Warning Emergency Triangle

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Car Warning Emergency Triangle, 2 Dec. 2014
Not exciting, but seems sturdy when opened, and will hopefully do what it's supposed to. Hope I don't need to find out how good it is in practice though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8