Profile for Inbloom > Reviews

Inbloom

Kokuyo Harinacs Small Staple Free Stapler - White
Kokuyo Harinacs Small Staple Free Stapler - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Would 100% recommend., 5 July 2017
I am trying to make as many small changes as possible to be eco friendly and this may not save the world but it can't hurt!

It works very well on 2-3 pages which is all I want it for in my office. Obviously if you have more pages you will have to revert to a staple. It does say that the hold is not as strong as a staple which is true but if you are sending out letters 2-3 pages this is more than sufficient. Would 100% recommend.

Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii)
Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by Speedy-Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of FUN!, 11 Nov. 2013
I am 37 and my daughters are 5 & 9, I am not sure which of us loves this the most?? We have all the Just Dance games but prefer this one, the songs are more up to date, the videos are better than ever and the ability to plug in the mic and sing along made me very happy. My daughters had not heard I Will Survive before, I am sure they will never forget my rendition!!!

BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand
BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted, 6 Aug. 2012
I am totally addicted to this wand! I spray a section of my hair with Tresemme heat spray and wrap around wand then repeat. In the morning I put my fingers through the waves. Over the next 3-4 days the waves loosen and I love them tight and also loose!!

My hair is long so it does take me around an hour to do but it is worth it.

I try not to style my hair too much because of heat damage but I struggle to stop myself!!