Profile for Ali Cazalzabar > Reviews

Ali Cazalzabar (Brighton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Stereo Earphones (White)
Stereo Earphones (White)
Offered by ASL EUROPE LTD (UK SELLER)

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute rubbish, the sound was awful, couldn't really ..., 17 Feb. 2017
absolute rubbish, the sound was awful, couldn't really hear the bass and then it promptly fell apart the second time I took it out of my pocket. Avoid buying, spend a bit more and get quality.

Cartoon Workshop/Pig Tales: Cartoon Workshop Pig Tales Digest by Paper Rad, (2009) Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars all my mates who are big comics fans too love it also, 18 Jan. 2017
One of the funniest things I have ever read. Had me crying with laughter, all my mates who are big comics fans too love it also.

Heaven & Hell
Heaven & Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Heaven & Hell (MP3 Download)
The long awaited release from Mindshaft is finally here, Top stuff.

Palaces Of Montezuma - Barry Adamson Remix (Remix)
Palaces Of Montezuma - Barry Adamson Remix (Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2016
this is a peach!

Urbanears Slussen DJ Adaptor
Urbanears Slussen DJ Adaptor
Offered by FairPrices

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time, 27 Jan. 2016
couldn't get it to work, couldn't find the app to download, waste of time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Things were not good for me before I bought this comb, 27 Jan. 2016
Things were not good for me before I bought this comb, I had lost my job, my wife had left me, my house was repossessed. I didn't even have enough money left to buy this magnificent item, a friend had to buy it for me.

Within two days of receiving it in the post, I was offered a higher paid job, I was dating a model and now I have a luxury condo on the southside. I firmly believe that this it due to this petit comb. And my beard has never looked as good.

Naming Monsters
Naming Monsters
by Hannah Eaton

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 4 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Naming Monsters (Paperback)
Unputdownable is a word that is often overused when describing books, but for me its totally appropriate for this book. I rarely read comics in one sitting these days, but managed to get the time for this one which was a pleasure to complete. It's a coming of age in London story which uses a knowledge of mythological monsters to help tell its tale.

I suppose it reminded me of some of Eddie Campbell's Alec stuff in that it seems to be a very honest telling of an autobiographical tale.

Hopefully theres more to come.

Fables: Legends in Exile (Vertigo)
Fables: Legends in Exile (Vertigo)
by Bill Willingham

2.0 out of 5 stars boring, 7 Jan. 2011
I'd agree with slimm grimm, the art is average to poor, the dialogue is a bit cumbersome and not much happens over the 5 issues. This is in no way compares to Moore's LOEG, SMAX or TOP Ten, all of which were very similar but witty, funny and better drawn.

London Xpress
London Xpress
Offered by edward mycroftr

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodo, 1 Oct. 2010
This review is from: London Xpress (Audio CD)
This is probably the best free cd I have ever heard with loads of interesting low end leftfield music. It starts with Weatherall for 6 songs then Holmes for about 6 then Harvey. Artists include plaid and family of god. I suppose the weatherall bit is best.

Defenders: Indefensible TPB (Defenders (Marvel Comics))
Defenders: Indefensible TPB (Defenders (Marvel Comics))
by Keith Giffen

2.0 out of 5 stars Forgettable, 28 Sept. 2010
I bought this out of fondeness for theteam's work in the 80's. It wasn't as funny as the old JLA stuff. Wouldn't recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3