Profile for Heather > Reviews

Content by Heather

Heather (Hertfordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Genie Bra 3-Pack L (2 Packs for the Price of 1)
Genie Bra 3-Pack L (2 Packs for the Price of 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 24 Feb. 2016
I bought a Genie bra a couple of years ago and found it the most comfortable bra to wear. This deal is incredible! The bras are exactly the same as the one I had bought before; they have the brand name and look the same. The box is genuine too. Very happy with the purchase. Delivery was in two days - ordered Saturday evening - arrived Monday. Fantastic!

Posh: Bright Blooms 2015-2016 Monthly/Weekly Planning Calendar
Posh: Bright Blooms 2015-2016 Monthly/Weekly Planning Calendar
by Andrews McMeel Publishing Ltd
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant diary, 29 Oct. 2015
I bought a 2014-15 diary and I LOVE it! It has the monthly planner at the beginning and then plenty of space (8 lines) for daily diary. The same amount of space for weekends as weekdays too. It fits in my handbag if I need to take it to meetings and acts as my daily diary. It also has an elastic tie to hold the pages shut. There are pages at the back for names and addresses, emergency numbers and 6 pages for notes plus a small pocket on the inside cover at the back. It is the best diary I've ever had.

Before The Clock Strikes: (A Kyle Simmons Thriller - Book 1)
Before The Clock Strikes: (A Kyle Simmons Thriller - Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too stereotypical., 14 April 2015
Reasonable plot but too many stereotypes. It was rather like reading a script for Hawaii 5-0 but set in Philadelphia. I won't bother to read any more in the series.

Two Tone A4 PU Unzipped Conference Folder / Portfolio (Blue)
Two Tone A4 PU Unzipped Conference Folder / Portfolio (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Jan. 2015
I wanted a simple folder for meetings and this folder is perfect. It has a notepad, a pen holder and a large pocket on the inside for loose papers and a pocket on the back. I didn't want a zip as it catches on my cuff when writing. It is lightweight and the cover is a stiff fabric in torquoise blue and very stylish. I love it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 19 Jan. 2015
I had seen this item in a mail-order catalogue and looked to see if it was available elsewhere. This is identical and I am very pleased with it. It fits the gap next to my washing machine and holds my cleaning products. I don't load it with too much weight but the trolley seems robust and the castors are fine. Good value.

Wedding Bouquets: Over 300 Designs for Every Bride
Wedding Bouquets: Over 300 Designs for Every Bride
by Wedding Magazine

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty pictures, 1 Sept. 2014
Plenty of ideas but would have liked more tips to produce the bouquets. Basically, just a book of pictures. Meaning of the flowers irrelevant.

oriental stylish shoulder/message handbag, green
oriental stylish shoulder/message handbag, green

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Practical, 11 Jan. 2012
I bought this bag for my daughter and it is very good value for the price. It is larger than I imagined but very pretty and can be used as a large handbag. It is lightweight but not flimsy and has two inside pockets - one zipped.

Roberts Dreamtime DAB/FM RDS Digital Clock Radio with Dual Alarm
Roberts Dreamtime DAB/FM RDS Digital Clock Radio with Dual Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Nov. 2011
I wanted a clock radio with a headphone socket as I like to listen if I can't sleep but don't want to disturb my husband. I also bought the Roberts 'Pillow Talk' speaker to prevent strangling myself with the headphone wires! Fantastic! The radio is great - the display is not too bright with the dimmer and it is simple to set up but go to page 9 in the booklet for 'Finding new stations - DAB' to get BBC and all the stations available.

The Whistling Boy
The Whistling Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 23 April 2011
This review is from: The Whistling Boy (MP3 Download)
I grew up listening to this on an old 78rpm record and a wind-up gramophone. I never thought I would hear it again and I'm thrilled to be able to download it. Grace Moore had a beautiful voice and I love this song. I never saw the film it came from but the song is enough.

Rachmaninov Vespers
Rachmaninov Vespers

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful recording, 21 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Rachmaninov Vespers (Audio CD)
This an amazing performance with the low bass notes coming through so beautifully. The soloists are fantastic too and there is a wonderful clarity to the performance. It took a year to record this album so that Sveshnikov could get the performance he wanted and the performance is superb - very spiritual and so atmospheric - it is easy to imagine yourself in a Russian cathedral surrounded by candles and incense. Wonderful music, wonderful recording!

Page: 1 | 2