Profile for F. Wait for it. W > Reviews

The Hunger Games - Single Chain Necklace "Mocking Jay" - Antiqued Gold
The Hunger Games - Single Chain Necklace "Mocking Jay" - Antiqued Gold
Offered by AMBER & ALIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised- in a Good Way!, 11 Jan. 2014
I ordered this a little over a day after Christmas, and like most Amazon products, it arrived on the first day of the delivery estimate! Now for most this wouldn't have been surprising but as I picked it up from my doormat as I walked in (the package had been small enough to fit through the letterbox!) I found out I had come all the way from Hong Kong, and yet came exactly on time.

Opening it I expected a cheap, half-tacky half-ruined necklace for the price I paid, but alas! I received a nice, tarnished metal necklace, which went perfectly with a cream jumper! The chain is a tad long, and not adjustable but I knew that it would be long when I ordered, but I just want to warn you.

Overall, this is a majorly awesome and cute accessory for all those grunge/ pastel/ rock/ basically every style of fashion lovers. And a must-buy for all you tributes out there!

Have fun xoxo