Profile for Lisa Dagess Degenkolb > Reviews

Content by Lisa Dagess De...

Lisa Dagess Degenkolb

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Between You and Me: The bestselling psychological thriller with a twist you won't see coming

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused!!, 11 Jun. 2016
I don't no weather I'm being thick. But I'm confused with the ending. I've gone over it a hundred times in my head. Overall the book was amazing I loved it. So I gave it four stars purely for that reason. It would have been five if the ending were a bit clearer!!

Her Last Tomorrow
Her Last Tomorrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Her Last Tomorrow (Kindle Edition)
Easy to read.. No nonsense.. Gripped me from the start I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more by this author.x

While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller
While My Eyes Were Closed: The #1 Bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!!!, 7 Feb. 2016
I couldn't put it down, it was intense, it was sometimes sad. It was remarkably wrote, I thoroughly enjoyed it.. I was a little disappointed with the end, I feel more couldn't have been added. But overall it was a fantastic book.. Congratulations to the author...Five stars

Living with the Fear
Living with the Fear

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it.. but it was.just too short, 4 Feb. 2016
To be honest I thought the story was gripping, and I love that Stacey gets her life back.. but so much more could have been done in with this story line, and that ending was a bit abrupt. I had to check I hadn't skipped by accident, so because of this I'm only giving it four stars instead of five.. Still worth reading though, just a very short read.

Released: A True Story of Escape from an Abusive Marriage
Released: A True Story of Escape from an Abusive Marriage

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too biblical, 3 Feb. 2016
I loved the book especially how shari gained back control of her life.. It only took me 24 hours to read it. I couldn't put it down. But unfortunately on the negative side, I have only given it four stars instead of five, because I didn't like the religion, pushed throughout the book. There was just too much of it, and I found myself, just skipping them parts. So, if you don't mind a lot of biblical terms and verses. It is a really good book to read.

I am Mrs Saunders!
I am Mrs Saunders!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read.., 30 Jan. 2016
I really enjoyed this book.. and found it a real page turner, the only fault I could find and the reason I have gave it four stars instead of five, was because of the amount of spelling mistakes there were throughout the whole book. I found it really frustrating..

For Worse Never Better: Diary of An Abused Wife and Escape to Freedom k
For Worse Never Better: Diary of An Abused Wife and Escape to Freedom k

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Read.. Reality check, 22 Jan. 2016
I absolutely enjoyed reading this book. Not because of the content, but because, in the end.. Good prevailed over Evil. Splendid read, and chillingly real to life.. God Bless you Penne, so glad you found happiness..

A DOMESTIC SLAVE
A DOMESTIC SLAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read., 20 Jan. 2016
This review is from: A DOMESTIC SLAVE (Kindle Edition)
I.absolutely loved this book. I was so interested to see what Mary did next.. It kept me, on the edge of my seat.. brilliant.

A Dark Lure
A Dark Lure
by Loreth Anne White

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic..., 7 July 2015
This review is from: A Dark Lure (Paperback)
I have read 353 books on my kindle, and I have to say without a doubt, this book rated in my top 3.. Fantastically wrote, total page turner.. I shall be reading more of Loreths books..x

Romantic Suspense Books: The Other Woman (DARK SUSPENSE PSYCHOLOGICAL JEALOUSY THRILLER CRIME GIRL MYSTERY CONSPIRACY WOMEN'S FICTION): A betrayed wife ... Other Woman (Girl on Fire Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish there was a sixth star for review!!!, 15 Jan. 2015
This was absolutely outstanding...omg, I cant wait for derailed...I never left my seat, from start until finish. I found, I kept looking at the percentage amount left to read, and feeling disappointed it was soon to be all over...I just wanted it to go on forever..Eve Rabi, you are a legend!!! F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4