Profile for five bob > Reviews

Content by five bob

five bob "fivebob" (brighton uk)

Expanding Stand and Grip for Cell Phone Holder Smartphones and Tablets (Pop Black Marble)
Offered by Best Digital Market

1.0 out of 5 stars This may have just been our order but i really don't recommend, 1 April 2017
i ordered it for my daughters phone and i came broken! The top part was popped off and however much we tried to popped it back on, it just broke again. This may have just been our order but i really don't recommend it

KitchenGet - Salt And Pepper Grinders Set - Solid Mills with Adjustable Ceramic Grinder - Set of 2 - 155 ml each
Offered by VilHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique,stylish and perfectly engineered.., 26 Dec. 2016
Firstly the service support is exemplary, item damaged during transit was replaced and delivered in record time for Christmas..outstanding!!!

The item quality matches the service, with a solid well engineered set of grinders. The design also provides a unique and practice solution to both grinding and serving either salt or pepper, with the handy bowl design top.

Very happy and easily a 5 star product that will last for years

6PCS/Set Waterproof Clothes Storage Bags Packing Cube Travel Luggage Organizer Bag
Offered by Homlee

5.0 out of 5 stars Ditch the suitcase!, 25 Aug. 2016
Forget trying to cram everything into the suitcase! we bought a set of these for each family member to help packing the car on our trip away. Not only did these help to organise the packing and focus the mind on how many pairs of socks etc to take! They also proved ideal in avoiding the need for a suitcase as we just neatly packed these into those big shopping bags you pick up at TK Maxx for 99p. This meant packing the car was a breeze and made the most of the space. Also my wife particularly liked the mesh tops, so you can see whats inside, simple yet effective.

Li-Lo Leisure Baharu Swing Bed
Li-Lo Leisure Baharu Swing Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not hesitate to buy!, 25 Aug. 2016
Despite some not so glowing reviews decided to see for myself as the price was quite frankly amazing! It arrived perfectly packed, with no damage as recommended by a previous review we treated all the timber sections prior to assemble.

Again, despite poor reviews regarding assemble instructions both my wife and daughter had little trouble putting the whole swing bed together, for once I just acted as the one passing the screws and nuts!

Assemble took around an hour and once all screws and nut tightened it felt sturdy and looked amazing more in keeping with a seat at £500! We celebrated with a nice cold glass of wine alongside all four of the family happily swaying on the seat.

The only requirement now is a nice big cover for winter and some more barmy evening...do not hesitate in buying!

Betron KBS08 Wireless Portable Travel Bluetooth Speaker Blue
Betron KBS08 Wireless Portable Travel Bluetooth Speaker Blue
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be buying another in the near future to have in the office a great little speaker for such a great price, 25 Aug. 2016
After missing out on a JBL speaker decided to buy this for the holiday...WOW from unpacking the speaker on the first day the feel and the sound from this compact unit seems impossible for the price. We used the speaker every day for the our iPod and watching movies on the laptop, no problems with battery lie our sound. I will be buying another in the near future to have in the office a great little speaker for such a great price.

Forever Black Bumper & Trim Cleaner & Reconditioner Dye Kit
Forever Black Bumper & Trim Cleaner & Reconditioner Dye Kit
Offered by Roaduserdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars forever black tips!, 27 May 2013
I have just used this product on a very shabby and sad looking Fiat Multipla, so lots of plastic to renovate.

From experience, I did nothing to all the plastic trim over the winter, this helped to remove what was left of all the old silicone products used before, so looked bleached and awful.

Used the cleaner as suggested and then let it dry...simple.

Now to apply, do not use the silly shoe polish type applicator on the top, it just makes bubbles and streaks....I bought a pack of foam brushes, used for kids painting from the £1 shop, so a good variety of sizes, for tricky bits of the trim.

Remove the foam applicator on top of the bottle and pour a little at a time of the dye into a beaker, be prepared to throw this away as the dye will stain.

Dip brushes in and apply the same as if using a stain on a fence, so do not overload, so it drips everywhere! you will get the hang of how much as you go round the car.

Ideally mask paintwork, this stuff will stick like glue, I had to use white spirits on a few spots and it took a while to remove, so be mindful of this.

Using the brush you will give a more uniform coverage, which should require just a light second coat, it dries really fast on a warm day and I even managed to use in full sun (yes full sun in the U.K!!!)

If you do hit a patch of plastic that seems to reject the dye, I just wiped it away with a rag and white spirits to clean off a possible bit of old silicone, then washed with what was left in the cleaner fluid bucket and dried, then applied dye no problems.

Do not rush and avoid runs these will stick out like a sore thumb!!

The results are amazing!!! all that remains is to see how long this lasts and how to maintain,so time will tell...but as a product such a difference from all those expensive silicone treatments that last a few weeks...even my faithful Autoglym.

Lastly, for me I ended up using the whole bottle! so if you have a Multipla do not expect to do another 2/3 cars.

I hope this helps!

Traditional Jewish Papercuts: An Inner World of Art and Symbol
Traditional Jewish Papercuts: An Inner World of Art and Symbol
by Joseph Shadur

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 1 Jan. 2010
This book is absolutely full of beautiful pictures and facts and information. Very well put together. A great research tool for me and a pleasure to read. Strongly recommend for anyone interested in this beautiful art.

Road to War - a First World War Girl's Diary 1916 - 1917 (My Story)
Road to War - a First World War Girl's Diary 1916 - 1917 (My Story)
by Valerie Wilding
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic series of Stories! Highly recommend!, 1 Jan. 2010
This is a great book to read, very clever to combine a story with lots of history.
I strongly recommend this series of My Story books. All of them are absolutely great for both girls and boys. Very cleverly written they include lots of actual history facts within the story itself. This is a great way to compliment the learning of history at school. We have enjoyed immensely the whole of the series of the My Story books, even a couple of the ones "Boys" ones.
Without a doubt you will enjoy reading these books as both my daughter and I did!

Small Wooden Junior Tool Kit
Small Wooden Junior Tool Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Small Wooden Junior Tool Kit (Toy)
This is a great tool box, perfect for either boys or girls. Our daughter loves it and cannot wait to get some wood and nails and get creative. Very nicely put together. Some of the little sliding bits to hold the tools in place have broken off, but could easily be glued back on. Overall very good value and just what we wanted. I strongly recommend.

Barbie Let's All Party
Barbie Let's All Party
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Music compilation, 1 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Barbie Let's All Party (Audio CD)
This music compilation is ok. did not have some of the tracks I thought it would, the more recent popular ones, but my daughter loves the cd and is happy with it, so that's what matters!