Profile for Lizzie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mindset - Updated Edition: Changing The Way You think To Fulfil Your Potential
Mindset - Updated Edition: Changing The Way You think To Fulfil Your Potential

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 6 Nov. 2016
Lots of good points but the book reads like wading through treacle. It was a chore to get through and could have been written far more concisely with fewer examples. Expensive for what it offers.

Invisible
Invisible

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed, 18 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Invisible (Kindle Edition)
I loved the many twists and turns of this novel, especially the ending which I did not predict! Wow! A great thriller and a must read.

Fallen Out: A Jesse McDermitt Novel (Caribbean Adventure Series Book 1)
Fallen Out: A Jesse McDermitt Novel (Caribbean Adventure Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars First book, 17 Aug. 2016
As a first book this is a good read. The main character is interesting, although quite predictable. The story needs more pace and action for me to rate it higher.

The Watcher (Bigler County Romantic Thrillers Book 1)
The Watcher (Bigler County Romantic Thrillers Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 11 Jun. 2016
A thriller with great pace, twists and turns. Good development of characters and brilliant storyline. A very good first book!

HAZ Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover 250 ml
HAZ Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 28 May 2016
This is very strong stuff and works very quickly. The delivery was super quick. Fast and efficient service. Thank you.

55 Sport® Reflective Hi Vis Ankle Wrist Slap Bands (2)
55 Sport® Reflective Hi Vis Ankle Wrist Slap Bands (2)
Offered by 55 Sport

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 10 Feb. 2016
Not worth the price. They don't slap on like my previous bands and thy can ping off if you wear a thick coat. Postage was really high on these little bands.

Mosquito Repellent - Convenient Hanging Unit Pack Of 5 Citronella Scent
Mosquito Repellent - Convenient Hanging Unit Pack Of 5 Citronella Scent
Offered by ASHA ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the traveller, 30 July 2015
These are really useful in camping or dodgy accommodation. I hung one of these on my mozzies net and then added a new one every few days. By the end of my trip it looked like I had lots of air fresheners around my net. The hook could be sharper and smaller to hang more affectively. I used pegs to hold mine in place. Alongside my insect repellent I had no bugs in my bed in Thailand 2015.

Anthisan Citronella Patches 8-12Hr Release 24 Patches
Anthisan Citronella Patches 8-12Hr Release 24 Patches

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for evenings!, 30 July 2015
These are discrete and have a light scent. I used them for my neck / head area and just placed them on the top front and back of my t shirt. In addition I used spray on my legs and ankles. I have been in Thailand in an area where there are a lot of dengue mozzies. I found these patches useful but would never rely on just one type of prevention.

True to the Highlander (The Novels of Loch Moigh Book 1)
True to the Highlander (The Novels of Loch Moigh Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 24 Feb. 2015
I agree with other reviews that it does have similarities with Cross Stitch but it is different enough to have its own uniqueness. I loved the characters, setting and storyline offered drama and humour. A really good read.

Mercy
Mercy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Mercy (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant novel. Fast, pacey, strong characters, alongside an interesting storyline. Not what I was expecting! Expensive but worth it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4