Profile for Debbie > Reviews

Content by Debbie

Debbie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Somme Legacy: A Jayne Sinclair Genealogical Mystery (Jayne Sinclair Genealogical Mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Story, 25 Jun. 2017
I loved this book right from the very start. The story had me enthralled from the very beginning. It was very well written and kept me guessing and wondering until the end.

Blood Atonement (Blood Detective Series Book 2)
Blood Atonement (Blood Detective Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent story, 12 Jun. 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and enjoyed all of the twists and turns. I'm really looking forward to reading the next book.

Dying Games (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery Book 6)
Dying Games (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and Gripping Story, 29 May 2017
Another amzing story in the Jefferson Tayte series. I thoroughly enjoyed the other books, but I have to say that this was my favourite by far. Hopefully there will be another as it will be interesting to see whether his life goes as planned.

The Marriage Certificate
The Marriage Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 11 May 2017
I hadn't heard of this book before, but had seen that it came highly recommended from another genealogy fiction writer that I follow on Facebook. Everyone that had read it had said it was an excellent story, and they weren't wrong. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. I would definitely recommend this to other people.

The Blood Detective: A Genealogy Serial Killer Thriller (Blood Detective Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 1 May 2017
I really enjoyed reading this story, and found it hard to put down. I enjoyed the combination of genealogy and crime. I would definitely recommend this book.

The Missing Man: A Morton Farrier novella (The Forensic Genealogist Book 6)
The Missing Man: A Morton Farrier novella (The Forensic Genealogist Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2017
Another excellent story in the Morton Farrier series. Very well written, I couldn't put it down. I didn't want it to end.

Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 4)
Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 5 Dec. 2016
Yet again, another great story in The Clifton Chronicles and another cliffhanger. Once I start reading, I can't put the book down. Looking forward to reading the next one.

Best Kept Secret (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 3)
Best Kept Secret (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cliffhanger!, 27 Nov. 2016
Another great story in The Clifton Chronicles, leaving it in a cliffhanger. Luckily I don't have to wait long to find out as I'm just about to read book four.

The Sins of the Father (Clifton Chronicles Book 2)
The Sins of the Father (Clifton Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 16 Nov. 2016
I've just finished reading the second book from the Clifton Chronicles. I love the way the story has been written and it was left as a cliffhanger. Luckily I don't have to wait long to read the third book, I'm just about to buy it now. For anyone who hasn't read this series of books, I definitely recommend it.

Another Summer (A Madeleine Porter Mystery)
Another Summer (A Madeleine Porter Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 12 Oct. 2016
I really enjoyed reading this latest story by John Nixon and couldn't put it down. I enjoyed the way in which everything was brought together. Looking forward to reading the next book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4