Profile for TheFlash13 > Reviews

Content by TheFlash13

TheFlash13

Micro USB Cable TeckNet Ultra Durable [6-Pack] in Assorted Lengths(0.1M,0.3M,1M X3 & 2M ) High Speed Sync and Quick Charge Cables for Android Smartphones, Samsung, Nexus, LG, PS4 Controller and More-Black
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cables - Good Value, 5 Feb. 2017
I received the package is a nice compact box. Inside was a 2 year warranty card and an instruction/information card, and of course the 6 cables. All of the cables were tied up nicely in their own separate bags. I received 1x 2m cable, 3x 1m cables, 1x 30cm cable, and 1x 10cm cable. I've been using them for a month now and so far I haven't been disappointed. The cables have a nice, smooth design which I prefer over the rectangular with sharp edges. I've been using them for charging my phone, charging my dualshock 4 controller, and the 10cm one came in particularly handy for keeping my phone in the front section of my backpack where there isn't that much room, so I could easily place it in rather than having to fuss with a long cable - all of which have a nice, tight connection with the devices.

Overall, I would recommend buying these cables especially at such a good value. Excellent quality for a good value.

TeckNet Pro S2 High Performance Wired USB Mouse, 6 Buttons, upto 2000dpi
TeckNet Pro S2 High Performance Wired USB Mouse, 6 Buttons, upto 2000dpi
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent, Comfortable Mouse, 20 Dec. 2016
The TeckNet Pro S2 Wired Mouse came well packaged in a nice, compact box. In this box was the mouse itself, along with an instruction manual, and a warranty registration card.

You take the mouse out of the box, and simply plug it into your computer or laptop, and it works out of the box. My first thoughts when taking it out of the box was that it had a nice, and simplistic design. The length of the wire is about 140cm. It's not a bulky mouse, or very heavy, so it can be transported around easily if needed.

The mouse has a scroll wheel, along with a button next to the scroll wheel which can be used to switch between 1000 DPI and 2000 DPI. Two buttons on the side, which are a forward and back button, it can be used to easily go forward/back a page on a browser. These buttons are quite easy to click, so if you accidentally put a little force on the buttons whilst browsing, it will go back or forward a page. To avoid that, the mouse has a grip just below the buttons which you can rest your thumb on (I'm right handed). It fits perfectly in my hand, and I have fairly large hands, with the shape of the mouse, it's really comfortable.

Overall, I would recommend this mouse. It's an excellent mouse at a low price.

Yousave Accessories Tough Mesh Combo Silicone Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z - Black/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strong Case, 22 July 2014
It said that it had no opening for the charging port, so I decided I would get the dock. But to my surprise, when I received it ... there it was ... there was an opening for the charging port and I was over the moon.

Update:

I have had the case for a month now and so far it has protected my phone from falls and it doesn't make that much a difference to the weight and feel of the phone,

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice but wrong picture., 7 Jun. 2014
I got the solder. At first the picture was different and incorrect when I ordered it but it looks like it has changed. I liked the dispenser tube better than the roll so I am happy with what I got.

Twisted Veins 3ACHB10 Receiver Pack (Three 3' / .9 m and One 10' / 3 m cables) High Speed HDMI Cables + Right Angle Adapter and Velcro Cable Ties (Latest Version Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 7 Jun. 2014
I bought this because it was a good deal. The 10 foot hdmi cable was really long (About 3 metres in size). I also got a little flashlight which was a nice bonus.

Nextec® (Torx T8 T8H) Premium Tamper Resistant Security Screwdriver - PS3 Slim/ Xbox 360 Controller Repair

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 7 Jun. 2014
I needed a torx t8 screwdiver to take apart my xbox 360 controller and well ... it got the job done - what more could I want.

Ex-Pro Power Plus+ Ultra High Capacity AA rechargeable 2900mAh Batteries - Pack of 4 - specifically for Digital Camera's
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting, 16 Jan. 2014
The charge lasts a long time and I've recharged them a couple of times and it's a good price - Happy With My Order!

DIGITAL LCD MULTIMETER VOLTMETER AMMETER AC DC METER OHM CIRCUIT TESTER My-Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Deliver, 16 Jan. 2014
The delivery was really fast and it's perfect for a beginner like me. It's also cheap and I'm happy with my order.

Targus 17.3" Laptop Sleeve / 17.3 Laptop Case in Black (Blue, reversible) w/ USB optical mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse and Sleeve Were Great., 9 Jun. 2013
The delivery was really fast. The mouse is great, is fits into my hand perfectly and is really responds really fast. The sleeve fits my laptop just right, but it adds more weight to the laptop in the sleeve, but I guess it's worth it because your laptop is more protected so altogether I would give this product a 5/5.