Profile for Petr Klasa > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Offered by Blukoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy I finally switched to electric toothbrush, 1 Oct. 2015
Very happy I finally switched to electric toothbrush, 2 minute automatic program 2x a day and I'm sorted, kind of fun too. Recommended!

1.2M TO 2.5M CHROME SHOWER BATH HOSE Flexible Stainless Steel Replacement Pipe Fusion(TM) (1.2m)
Offered by Timberwoodukltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Originally looked like a decent great value product, 1 Oct. 2015
Originally looked like a decent great value product, broke within a week at the top of the hose, top layer looks solid but the inner lining is probably a very cheap rubber. Can't be bothered contacting seller etc for a product that's less than £2

White wooden cabinet with four drawers and cupboard
White wooden cabinet with four drawers and cupboard
Offered by deals and bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 15 Sept. 2015
Top buy, very happy with it, plenty of storage space & looking slick

Koziol 191 mm Rio Medium Bowl, Solid Black
Koziol 191 mm Rio Medium Bowl, Solid Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Bowl with stylish design? You gotta be kidding me!, 13 Mar. 2014
?Product Description - Nothing could be finer? Hahaha

When I received the 2 bowls I had ordered, what a shock... The material wasn't ceramic but the cheapest plastic you would buy in a Poundland store. Anyway, looked again now to find out if this was my mistake (if I overlooked something or so) but not really, there's absolutely no mentioning about what material it is made of which should be the first line of product description really.

The actual description is so skilfully and deceitfully written like (fine material, glossy finish, stylish design etc) plus the light reflection on picture makes it look like it's a sturdy nice ceramic bowl + the price .. all lead me to thinking this was a quality product made from anything else but cheap, thin, bendy plastic.

Avoid this product!!! Low quality and shame to seller, I thought it was obligatory to mention material made of on products like this

Acctim 74367 Peron Radio Controlled Wall Clock, Silver
Acctim 74367 Peron Radio Controlled Wall Clock, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clook, have it in my kitchen, punctual as hell as expected :-), 30 Jan. 2014
Great clock, arrived swiftly, easy to install. Would recommend to everyone. For this price also surprisingly good-looking.

Numbers, hands all large

FIFA 14 (PS4)
FIFA 14 (PS4)
Offered by DVDBayFBA

2.0 out of 5 stars High potential, POOR EXECUTION !!! Ridiculous Real Madrid, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: FIFA 14 (PS4) (Video Game)
A lot has been written about the fact you can't play league in this year's Fifa which I loved before, to mix it up with online where 90% of players play the same style. Which leads me to the most frustrating feature of this year's Fifa.

Go and try to play online league and you'll find 90% of players taking ridiculously overpowered Real Madrid and LOB PASSING their way to the goal 49 out of 50 attack attempts. Someone who tries to do combinations, hold the ball in midfield, look for openings - in one word - CREATE is in a huge disadvantage to someone who is just blindly pressing combination of two buttons to lob. No matter if the recipient of the pass is free or not, Ronaldo+Benzema+Bale will over-sprint and overpower your defenders before the pass lands leaving you just staring at the monitor with disbelief and anger. The whole Fifa turned into a bizarre LOB PASS tragi-comedy which has little to do with real football.

One more thing about online playing. About 40% of matches get cancelled right after loading your opponent due to "online squad not matching your opponent's one". No matter how many times you download the latest, reset squads or so. There is a huge thread on EA.com web about this issue (obviously this happens to everyone) and it is unbelievable that EA hasn't fixed something that seems like a minor bug 2 months after release of the game. Only proves how little they care about else than selling their CD

Yes the graphics and animations are very nice, hence the heading "High potential" but once you get into online playing you'll see what I'm talking about.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sleek, 8 Oct. 2012
Amazingly good-looking plus for a perfect price! Ordered a pair of these, easy to mount and really stylish (doesn't look cheap even though the black parts are made of paper-thin plastic)

Snakebyte Wireless Controller (PS3)
Snakebyte Wireless Controller (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from this product!, 19 Feb. 2012
I am very disappointed by the controller, first when it had arrived I was pleasantly surprised, cause the feel in my rather large palms was better than the smallish original PS3 controller. But the problem with the controller is that if you are sort of a pro player (I play Fifa and MW3 frequently) this is a poor imitation of the real controller. The reason for that is that the joysticks don't have the 360 degrees capability as the original controller, it basically detects movement in 8 directions, which if you wanna dribble a ball in FIFA smoothly is not enough, with this controller I'm not able to compete on a higher level in online gaming. I'm sorry now I hadn't spent 15-20£ more for the original which I now will have to do anyway. This will stay as a replacement (second) controller, which of the only use is in converted games like Golden Axe.

DO NOT BUY is my advice!

Pernaton Gel 125ml
Pernaton Gel 125ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain relief, 17 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Pernaton Gel 125ml (Personal Care)
I've experienced some lower back pain recently and this cream works perfectly, I'm not sure if it exactly heals, I guess it rather relieves you of pain, which is still very helpful, my pain is quite frequent and it's so nice to have a break for 30-60 minutes, it numbs the area with cooling effect

0.28 Carat G/SI1 Round Brilliant Certified Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18K White Gold
Offered by Vashi
Price: £2,310.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy with my purchase!, 1 Dec. 2011
I am very happy I used Diamond Manufacturers for this very special purchase, the ring itself is fabulous, both my and my fiancee are so excited about it. Plus we needed to have it resized a week after the purchase (cost free) as it turned out to be a bit bigger. It took only 3 days for the ring to arrive back and fits perfectly now. I wish every company had such an outstanding customer service like these guys! Thumbs up, thanks for helping make our special day extra special!

Page: 1 | 2